• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Two Can Dine for $9.99 coupon
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Are most stores honoring these coupons?

Do people know if the 2 for $10 (2 Fish & More or 2 Chicken & More) deal is still... (more)

bigcat007 (Jul. 30, 2012 @ 9:49a) |

Wow. Some people are too easily amused. The pirate word wouldn't be "ARGH" with a "GH" anyway.

hjklninja (Jul. 30, 2012 @ 10:06a) |

lol... so true

Yasha (Jul. 30, 2012 @ 11:07a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Something fishy about this.

Green for ARRGH!

"From now on, only the captain be sayin' Arrgh..."

ARRGH is what you'll be saying on the toilet after eating at Long John Silvers

"In selected zip codes" kills the deal. No way to check in advance.

"dine" LOL!

LOL! I saw the title and first thought it said two could die for $9.99... Then I read the post and chuckled and thought... hmmm... I should say two can die for $9.99

Anyway, as I am not a threadcrapper, I give the OP green for the deal and for making me laugh.

HardwareJunkie said:   LOL! I saw the title and first thought it said two could die for $9.99... Then I read the post and chuckled and thought... hmmm... I should say two can die for $9.99

Anyway, as I am not a threadcrapper, I give the OP green for the deal and for making me laugh.


I suppose if the food is really awful, two could die for $9.99, but let's hope it's dine!

lexcurat said:   "In selected zip codes" kills the deal. No way to check in advance.

No way to check? Ever heard of a telephone and calling and asking?

lexcurat said:   "In selected zip codes" kills the deal. No way to check in advance.

Normal wording on most of these coupons. When you order..you say: " I have a coupon for the two can dine for $9.99....I would like to get..."

and they will tell you right then if they will not take it. This isn't a complex procedure.

MISTERCHEAP said:   No way to check? Ever heard of a telephone and calling and asking?
First rule of FW is DON'T CALL!

Green for the Arrrgh!

"We be feastin tonight, Master 'Awkins!"

Love me some LJS. Usually hit up the store in my hood once a week and get #15 Fish & More. LOL at, "2 can die on the crapper." LJS is way better than most fast food burger joints.

At least LJS you can see it is REAL fish and seafood. No pink slime or chicken nuggets that turn into mush if left out to thaw!

The problem at LJS isn't the quality of the food, it's the preparation. Way too much deep frying. My family always jokes that the drinks are possibly the only menu item that isn't deep fried.

harlock001 said:   The problem at LJS isn't the quality of the food, it's the preparation. Way too much deep frying. My family always jokes that the drinks are possibly the only menu item that isn't deep fried.They should start selling deep-fried ice cream, then put it in a float... voila! Deep fried drinks! I think you're sitting on a gold mine with your idea...

harlock001 said:   The problem at LJS isn't the quality of the food, it's the preparation. Way too much deep frying. My family always jokes that the drinks are possibly the only menu item that isn't deep fried.

They have a few grilled fish items. But who goes to dine with Long John for grilled.

This stuff will kill you. Thy would have to pay me to eat it.

TheWankeler said:   This stuff will kill you. Thy would have to pay me to eat it.Many forms of suicide require some outlay. For instance a gun and a bullet are not free... unless you borrow someone else's... or annoy the right person. The good news is that suicide a great way to save money... by removing the desire to spend it.

A little more on topic... I ate in LJS once about 10 years ago. It was disgusting. I have never been back. I don't mind deadly as long as it tastes good.

I recall enjoying Long John as a ~5 year old. However, after trying to eat there a gain a few years ago, I honestly can say I hate it. It seems like the couple times I had it as a grown up I felt like throwing up afterwards

Are most stores honoring these coupons?

Do people know if the 2 for $10 (2 Fish & More or 2 Chicken & More) deal is still going? You didn't need a coupon for that and it was national I believe.

VirginiaTechHokie said:   Green for ARRGH!

Wow. Some people are too easily amused. The pirate word wouldn't be "ARGH" with a "GH" anyway.

Dominader786 said:   ARRGH is what you'll be saying on the toilet after eating at Long John Silvers

lol... so true



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014