• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens offers the Canon PIXMA IP2702 Inkjet Photo Printer, model no. 4103B022, for $19.99. Pad your order over $25 to get free shipping; otherwise shipping adds $5.54. It features an 7 ppm black print speed, 4.8 ppm color print speed, 4800x1200 dpi maximum color print resolution, USB connectivity, and more.
LINK

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have one and love it.

Can we get cheap ink refills ?

You can get a $25 Walgreens gift card for transferring an RX. I transfer a generic $4.41 RX every month to various stores (eBay for RX coupons for other stores).

That's a REAL CHEAP printer.

$upermediastore.com for compatible generic ink cartridges. I pay less than $2 (sale price, about $3.50 when not) for each color for my epson printer. No problems at all. Plus you cant get $2 (store credit) back at $taple Rewards for each ink cartridge. They take generics. Or get a ink chip re-setter and ink on Fleabay and fill your own. Chip can be re-set to "full" about 4 or 5 times according to website. Maybe more?

speckr said:   $upermediastore.com for compatible generic ink cartridges. I pay less than $2 (sale price, about $3.50 when not) for each color for my epson printer. No problems at all. Plus you cant get $2 (store credit) back at $taple Rewards for each ink cartridge. They take generics. Or get a ink chip re-setter and ink on Fleabay and fill your own. Chip can be re-set to "full" about 4 or 5 times according to website. Maybe more?

That's for Epson, and even within each brand, like Canon, the "compatible" cartridge quality varies. Nowadays with carts being the main expenditure when it comes to printing, it's important to find a printer with inexpensive ink. This particular Canon printer uses CL210/211 ink carts, which are about $20-25 new each. As for compatible ones, CL210/211 compatible ink carts are pretty lowly rated on Amazon

http://www.supermediastore.com/category/mo/canon-pixma-ip2702-in... Heres a link to the prices at $upermedia. Checking prices of ink cartridges is always wise b4 buying the printer. Or reset chip, buy Canon ink on Fleabay and fill your own.

Sad to say this, but sometimes it is cheaper to just get a new printer than to buy refills.

Wouldn't the Staples add for this Sunday with the Brother MFC-430 for 49.99 be a better deal?
adds fax, and scanningplus the ink is $9 for multiple sets

Printer in box weighs 10.11 lbs.
Max wt for free shipping is 10 lbs.
So no free ship for this item!!!!

My $5 filler was 4 oz so total shipping came out to 18 cents.

thebigo said:   Can we get cheap ink refills ?

Just buy several printers. Refills will probably be more than $20.

Green for you and extra for using proper English. It seems most techies think companies are plural and would have said "Walgreens Offer" which is OK in the UK but isn't correct American English. They also think "alot" is a word and you need to have an apostrophe before every final S.

Thanks alots for the english lesson.

lui1828 said:   Thanks alots for the english lesson.

You qualify for a job doing customer support. Be sure to pepper your conversation with "ain't" and "he don't" so the customer will respect you and your company. Also when you write, don't bother to capitalize words. P.S.: "alots" is even more ignorant than "alot".

I only buy Brother printers as I can get the ink cartridges cheap.

i be the bestest student in english classess

Now $39.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014