• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://secure.vitamix.com/reconditioned-vitamix-machine-64oz.as...

$329, five year warranty

Free ground shipping with coupon 06-006651

Only white still in stock at $329, black and red already out of stock.

Member Summary

vitamix
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Had one! Used it as a blender! Blade broke after one year! $60 for replacement! Went to Costco bought an Oster for $30! Still using it for the past 3 years! If it ever breaks I will spend another $30. Does every thing the Vitamix did for me!

These are brand new at Costco's in San Diego area for $374.99 and come with a 7 year warranty. I love mine.

Arwood said:   Had one! Used it as a blender! Blade broke after one year! $60 for replacement! Went to Costco bought an Oster for $30! Still using it for the past 3 years! If it ever breaks I will spend another $30. Does every thing the Vitamix did for me!

This, I laugh at the HP claims, 2 "peak" HP. You'll likely never see that kind of power in any sustained way. It's just not possible with 110V. For real power you need 240V. It's an overhyped BLENDER people!! $300+ for RECONDITIONED?! No way. I've got a 20+ yr old Cuisinart. Heavy glass etc. Still going strong, blends ice, etc, just fine, no broken blades in all those years. Forgot what I paid back then, but it wasn't $300 for sure.

Arwood said:   Had one! Used it as a blender! Blade broke after one year! $60 for replacement! Went to Costco bought an Oster for $30! Still using it for the past 3 years! If it ever breaks I will spend another $30. Does every thing the Vitamix did for me!

B.S - 7 year warranty and they pay shipping both ways. It would not cost you anything if your blade broke after one year. Throw some seeded grapes and raspberries in your Oster and blend them up with some water and drink it. Those seeds you choke on would not exist if they were blended with the vitamix.

I love my vitamix. It puts my blender to shame. I was going to buy another one for a gift from your link but the one I wanted is sold out.

Are you sure you owned a Vitamix? Did you contact the company directly? Their warranty would absolutely cover a broken blade, at no cost to the owner.

I have (and love) a Blendtec. One thing I do like about the Vitamix is the manual controls. It's kind of a pain to press-press-press the button to control the speed on the Blendtec. But you can't go wrong with either brand. The will pulverize anything you put in them!

I was looking for a deal on a Vitamix but I've always had bad experiences with reconditioned merchandise. The best deal I could find is a coupon code for $20 and free shipping at coolshinystuff.com

Coupon code "BT20" works for any Vitamix or Blendtec blender, including the new Blendtec Designer series.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014