• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This subcompact point and shoot digital camera is highly rated by Consumer Reports and normally retails for around $125-$200. Panasonic.com
has it for $129.99 (it was $99.99 on 7/29 but jumped in price last night). The normal price on Amazon is $125, so buy it there. One caution: Panasonic.com
is a flakey website and price fluctuates without any explanation and it does not work properly with Chrome, I could only use Safari to buy and checkout (my price was $59.99 early on 7/29). However, I have purchased from Panasonic.com
before and the merchandise was fine and delivered on time.

Try the link to Panasonic.com
to see what they are selling it for. If it is over $125, hit the Amazon link and buy it there.

Link to panasonic.com
Link to Amazon.com

Panasonic
See Panasonic discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic DMC-SZ1 (123.60kB)
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Showing $99.99 in three different browsers.

Same here

Yes, that is weird. I also see 99.99 now, but I placed an order and the email clearly shows that I paid $59.99+tax. Maybe the website had a brain-fart. Its a good deal at 99.99 (lower than anywhere else on the web that I can find), but not a hot deal.

I just hit the link again and it shows $59.99?!

I still see $99.99 rather than $59.99. Which link did you click? Thanks@

Panasonic FZ38 digital camera was on sale for EUR327 at Heathrow but EUR168 in Paris or Lyon

$99.99 is better.

Now $129.99.

You are right, it is now $129 after being both 59 and 99 yesterday. I knew the Panasonic.com
website was flakey, but this kind of price fluctuation makes you wonder what the heck are they doing?! I wonder if I will get the unit that I order for $59.99?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014