• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
OfficeMax
Need a OfficeMax coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

dymo 450
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I can understand no PM and coupon, but does Staples now have a policy of no PM and rebate now too?

That seems quite draco... (more)

VirtuaL (Jul. 31, 2012 @ 9:08p) |

They have for a long long time.

RightPatriot (Jul. 31, 2012 @ 9:12p) |

I did a price match at Staples on August 4th and had no problems at all.

The price tag on the shelf said that the store w... (more)

Mustanger (Aug. 05, 2012 @ 9:09a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a step I am missing? It looks like it's $69 at one link and $65 at the other?

explain, bucky

Sorry if this is not clear. You need claim the $60 Easy Rebate Staples has right now for the printer https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion...

So you get the price match to 64.99 from OfficeMax and the $60 ER which makes it 4.99 or even less if you risk to add a coupon.

Tough. Staples is really cracking down

Picked one up earlier today. I also used the $5 off coupon. After rebates, my total cost will be $3.60.

It's a YMMV deal. Tried it yesterday at one store but there was an off duty employee who reminded manager that there was a rebate on it. Ended up walking out when they would only give me $5 off their regular price. Today I went to another store and there wasn't a problem. Even used the extra $5 coupon.

This is from Staples price match page:

How do Staples coupons and rebates contribute to the Staples price?

All coupons and rebates (including Easy Rebatessm, instant rebates or savings, and Staples or manufacturer mail-in rebates) are deducted from the price of the Staples product when calculating a price match.

No deal if Staples is following their rules.

I dont understand the thing is 64 you only have a 5 dollar coupon

couponkimvol said:   I dont understand the thing is 64 you only have a 5 dollar coupon
You can claim online or via nasty paper form an $60 rebate!

This is a YMMV because Staples price match policy is to match to the same final price, which would be the $64.99 making it only 5 dollars off after the easy rebate is factored in.

Can this be done online or do you have to go to a store?

The 60 dollar is off the normal price of 129, leaving you still with an approx. 60 dollar , have the 5 dollar coupon that would make it a 55 dollar, not bad for a machine like that, but the prices quoted above are far off.

does anyone bother to read through a thread anymore?

couponkimvol said:   I dont understand the thing is 64 you only have a 5 dollar coupon

Picked one up for $3.60 after rebate.
Thanks OP

ducky51 said:   does anyone bother to read through a thread anymore?

I remember when posting on the Internet required some form of intelligence.

I know it would not work at my local Staples. It has a coupon Nazi manager there and he would shoot this PM down in a second.

I picked one up yesterday and had no problems at the store. Took the ad from OfficeMax with me and they adjusted the price without question. They were pushing the add-on warranty pretty hard that I declined, but its extra profit for them so that is understandable for them to push it. I submitted my rebate and now just hope it goes through without any hitches.

I've never done any price matching...what's the etiquette? Do you carry the item to the front register and ask if they'll price match, or find a guy on the floor, or what?

Got shot down twice over the phone last night, but worked like a charm this morning at the store. Carried few others things with to distract the attention from the label maker. THANKS

ckschatt said:   I picked one up yesterday and had no problems at the store. Took the ad from OfficeMax with me and they adjusted the price without question. They were pushing the add-on warranty pretty hard that I declined, but its extra profit for them so that is understandable for them to push it. I submitted my rebate and now just hope it goes through without any hitches.

Don't expect any problems with the rebate. They screwed up their own rules.

Al3xK said:   I've never done any price matching...what's the etiquette? Do you carry the item to the front register and ask if they'll price match, or find a guy on the floor, or what?
Take it to the register with a print from the webpage, or a flyer and request a price match.

Got the price match, then the $5- off $50- coupon. I paid and then the cashier takes the rebate form and says he is keeping it. He said he is not allowed to give it to me on a price matched item. I didn't argue, just returned it and left.

I tried to get this but it say's Price after rebate is $69.99.

Buckyball60 said:   http://www.staples.com/DYMO-LabelWriter-450-Turbo-Label-Printer/...

PM Office Depot:
http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/labels-labelmakers/labe...

You can try to add the $5 coupon from the weekly add.

Just got mine for $10.43 after rebate

Fix 0ffice Depot text to match 0fficemax link.

gtdad said:   Got the price match, then the $5- off $50- coupon. I paid and then the cashier takes the rebate form and says he is keeping it. He said he is not allowed to give it to me on a price matched item. I didn't argue, just returned it and left.

I hate to tell you this but you didn't need the rebate forms. It's an easy rebate

I was able to get the price match and use the $5 coupon = $59.99 - $60.00(MIR)= $0.00 + $3.60(sales tax)

Total cost $3.60

Thanks OP

gtdad said:   Got the price match, then the $5- off $50- coupon. I paid and then the cashier takes the rebate form and says he is keeping it. He said he is not allowed to give it to me on a price matched item. I didn't argue, just returned it and left.

I can understand no PM and coupon, but does Staples now have a policy of no PM and rebate now too?

That seems quite draconian.

They have for a long long time.

I did a price match at Staples on August 4th and had no problems at all.

The price tag on the shelf said that the store was out and that one would have to order online.

I did some digging on the bottom shelf and found one. It was the last one.

The store manager had to approve the price match. He was most happy to do so.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014