• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pen pic (138.25kB)
Disclaimer
8 Lbs. of Quality Click and Twist Pens (Free Shipping)

Here's the scoop on this deal. Each pen is a brand new click or twist pen, If it has a cap, it's a high quality cool cap pen, not a cheap hotel pen.
The pens in this particular grouping sell for an average of over $1.00 each if you bought them in bulk blank. but these aren't blank. They have logos,
addresses, phone numbers and more from various businesses. They're misprints and overruns from companies looking to promote themselves. Do we care....NO!
because they're brand new working pens just like we need at home, at the office or at school.

Get 8 lbs. of pens
Each pen is a click pen, twist pen or high quality cap pen (no cheap hotel pens)
Both plastic and metal body pens
Pens will range in color and size (see picture for actual styles)
You will be pleased with the quality
The number of pens you receive will vary and is completely dependant on the materials used in the pen (metal pens are heavier than plastic, but also
much more expensive). Meaning, the fewer pens you receive the higher the value and quality of the individual pens you've gotten, so it's a nice trade
off when all is said and done. (Yes, we weigh the pens separately from the box it comes in)

Packaging: 8 pounds of brand new pens with company logos on them in a brown mailer box

*We've tested several hundred pens to make sure they are all in good working order.

$23.99

Graveyardmall.com Link

reviews say some pens are good and some are bad so you decide and take a chance!

Member Summary

pens (7.31kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Hey OP, I have to pay $23.99 for them to ship me these pens. Am I missing something?

Quikboy4 said:   Hey OP, I have to pay $23.99 for them to ship me these pens. Am I missing something?

yeah, their not free if thats what you are asking?

This is exactly the kinds of posts I have been talking about.

Why the red for OP? I've seen this deal before and bought it as a gag for a friend. He had success with most of the pens in there and his kids thought it was great!

sorry about that, dyslexia is setting in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014