• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

windows 7 upgrade
Disclaimer
Three licenses of Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade, in either 32- or 64-bit for $79.99 free budget shipping

Here

Since I very much doubt I will be moving anyone elseís (or my own for that matter) desktop computer over to Windows 8 I think I am going to have to take this deal. Are Windows 7 prices going to drop further or is Microsoft going to keep it high trying to force us over to Win 8?

The email I received says this deal will last for a week Ė trouble is Iím not sure when the week started.

I personally am going to hold out for a short time, before ordering, to let other FW people chime in

NothingButSavings.com
See NothingButSavings.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

windows 7
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's not free shipping - (does not have the free shipping icon - and if added to the cart, it shows 3.99 budget shipping)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014