• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was at Staples today and picked up a new in box Sony DCR-SR68/R 80GB Handycam« Camcorder, Red
Item 857349 Model DCRSR68/R for 68 bucks plus they had a $5 off coupon on their website, smoking deal. I looked at this a few months ago when it dropped to just over $200 but didn't get one, for this price it's a no brainer.

Member Summary

Sony DCR-SR68/R 80GB Handycam® Camcorder
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price should be in the title.

Wiped out within 50 miles of my location

Looks like standard resolution. Not HD, 1080 nor 720. I'll pass.

Video: 720 x 480

dennisspeaks said:   Was at Staples today and picked up a new in box Sony DCR-SR68/R 80GB Handycam« Camcorder, Red
Item 857349 Model DCRSR68/R for 68 bucks plus they had a $5 off coupon on their website, smoking deal. I looked at this a few months ago when it dropped to just over $200 but didn't get one, for this price it's a no brainer.
I get no returns on the Staples site for that item number, Sony model number etc.

Staples item number please?

YMMV. Called the store and they had one display unit left (the Store manager couldn't find it since it was discontinued. He held it for me )
Thanks OP.

Yes I know it's not HD, but for 64 bucks, I will take it everyday. Nahata22, hopefully you asked for a 10 percent discount for the display unit. I went back today and got the display $55.75. DCR-SR68/R 80GB Handycam« Camcorder, Red Item 857349

very nice item. scored the last one in my local store. thanks.

Thanks OP! Got the demo from my store but it looks brand new.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014