• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
El Linko

Was at $50 now on clearance for $35 for instore pickup. Add $4 for shipping to home.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

dutch oven (16.45kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks in for 1. America's Test Kitchen rated it great!

Excellent deal, GudSpellur. It looks like you're on a mission to put together a cookware set.

MissCrabette said:   Excellent deal, GudSpellur. It looks like you're on a mission to put together a cookware set.

I'm on a mission from God.

Made in Chiners.... I'll pass, don't need any lead in my pencil.

marobru said:   Made in Chiners.... I'll pass, don't need any lead in my pencil.

Try this one.

Great pot at a great price. I've given two as gifts, and have been joyously using my own.

Does anyone know if that is a rubber handle on top?

It is, you best be is to buy a top from Le Creuset. Fits and was $8.00 the last time I bought one. (about a year ago)

Top is a rubber/plastic/composite material. It is good for temperatures up to 350F, I believe. You only should replace it, if you want to stick the pot into a 400F degree oven for baking. Otherwise, it's good. The composite material of the handle allows you to remove the lid of a hot pot with your bare hand, something you may not want to do with a metal lid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014