• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Romano's Macaroni Grill - $15 statement credit w/AMEX (FB, Twitter, or Foursquare)

Romano's Macaroni Grill

Spend $50 or more, get $15 back

Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your synced Card to make a single purchase of $50 or more at a Romano's Macaroni Grill by 9/3/12.
Offer Terms:

Offer valid in U.S. locations except Hawaii. Offer not valid in Hawaii. Online purchases excluded. Enrollment limited. Limit 1 per Card across all American Express platforms. Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing periods to post to your account. Transactions for which American Express does not receive information that identifies a transaction as having occurred at this merchant are not eligible. Program Terms and Conditions apply; see below for details. Click the 'Add to Card' button and use your synced American Express® Card to redeem this offer today!

https://sync.americanexpress.com/#
Click on side arrows until Mac Grill deal comes up.

Deal can also be used with Twitter:
#AmexMacGrill15

Or checking in w/Foursquare

NWbySW op

Member Summary

romanos
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

BB, I love your deals but if I may: You should change the title to read $15 off $50 since there have been so many freebies from AMEX of late... and I was excited at the thought of getting some free Macaroni Grill

thanks OP

Bounce isn't working for me - had to copy and paste

Think we can combine with coupon from Sunday paper?

I've been seeing a lot of AMEX/Foursquare deals lately. Mostly $5 statement credit for $10 purchases at small businesses when checking in and using AMEX card.

danielle5985 said:   Think we can combine with coupon from Sunday paper?

yes, offers like this can have a coupon used, however, you still need to charge $50+ POST coupon in one shot, so plan your spend accordingly.

Buy a $50 gift card.

kaspen01 said:   Buy a $50 gift card.Which would also be usable at Maggiano’s and Chili's, presumably.

BrianGa said:   kaspen01 said:   Buy a $50 gift card.Which would also be usable at Maggiano’s and Chili's, presumably.

I bought a $50 gift card. I got the $15 off. It is not the variety that can be used at Maggiano's and Chili's. They don't sell that type of GC at Romano's (at least not my Romano's). My GC was only good at other Romano's per the back of the card and the T&C on the website.
Came home, and it looks like I can only get those co-branded GCs online.

No one else has mentioned that a lot of Romano's also participate in iDine/rewards network. Base iDine is 5% CashBack (second tier is 10%, third tier is 15%). I used an AMEX card linked to facebook + idine. Got $15 + 10% ($5) back on my $50 GC that I mailed to my brother in law for a bday present.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014