• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
the price of two boxes of checks at 4checks.com from around $31.80 to $5.05 via code DB4335. Plus, this code also makes shipping free

Put two boxes of checks in your cart, and after you enter your check information, add the code and deselect the "EZShield Check Fraud Protection Program" option, which adds $4.90. At checkout, select USPS Bulk for shipping (it's the fourth option from the top). Duplicate checks are available for $1 more. It's supposed to be for new customers only, but I've ordered from them before and was able to use it. Sales tax is not charged in most states.

http://www.4checks.com/home.aspx?..

4Checks
See 4Checks coupons that earn 15.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

checks
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rice or wheat?

I was the one who submitted the Coupon Code yesterday. Glad it helped you! I got 2 boxes of dupes for $9.95 shipped.

Thanks. Ordered 2

People still use these?

just ordered it. thank you op.

2 Boxes for me were just $8.95, thanks OP!

how many checks in a box?

Great find

attaallah said:   ....It's supposed to be for new customers only, but I've ordered from them before and was able to use it. Sales tax is not charged in most states.
I must have ordered from them before because I'm getting

"Welcome Back! Our records indicate that you are an existing Message!Products® customer. Unfortunately, your offer code doesn’t qualify for returning customers. As a loyal Message!Products® customer, we would like to give you our special reorder pricing discount. This special offer has been applied to the pricing displayed below."

You must have used them before with a different account #, because that's how they track customers. If anyone is wandering the "discount" they give you is half off the optional EZShield Check Fraud Protection Program.

weird, I thought shipping is free if you pick the "USPS Bulk" option, but then the order review page shows a $3.90 shipping and handling charge?

hopebreathe said:   weird, I thought shipping is free if you pick the "USPS Bulk" option, but then the order review page shows a $3.90 shipping and handling charge?
Same to me. But still a much better deal than from my bank. Thanks OP!

This is still alive. Just got 4 boxes for $21.00 with shipping. The order screen said I would get free bulk shipping, but then the payment screen changed it to $7. Still a great deal.

Thanks OP, sitll works for me.

Thanks Op! It work for me...8.95 2 box of Check

This really works even now! Although it adds 1.95 handling fee in my case.

Once you've exhausted all the check companies that offer come on prices (there are about four companies) go to WalMart checks.
Basic checks start at $5.96 for 5 pads of single checks (150) or $6.96 for 6 pads of duplicate checks (150). Reordering is simple since they keep all your info. You just have to tell them the starting number for your new checks. Shipping is $13.00 for four boxes of duplicates and they add local taxes.

Thanks OP!

$9.95 shipped for two boxes of Basic Blue Duplicate Checks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014