• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper for Mac & PC - Free Today Only; Regular price $35

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper lets you rip DVD movies to any number of popular digital file formats, letting you take your movie collection with you on any portable device. With Aiseesoft DVD Ripper, your movies will no longer be imprisoned in your bookcase of ancient and outdated optical media. Instead, they'll be granted renewed life as files that can be played on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Zune, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, PSP, PS3, Xbox, or mobile phone! You can even edit your video clips to get a desired result, either trimming, modifying brightness and contrast, adding watermarks, or joining clips together.

Of course, Aiseesoft DVD Ripper gives you the freedom to tweak video and audio output settings to your specifications. Once you happen upon a set of settings that you like, you can save the whole thing as a profile for later use. And if you've got an extensive collection of DVDs, don't worry! Aiseesoft DVD Ripper takes full advantage of the latest ripping algorithms and multi-core processors to deliver fast conversion speeds.

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/aiseesoft-dvd-ripper/src=day/...

Member Summary

Aiseesoft DVD Ripper
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Microsoft Security Essentials went red and blocked this download. Anyone know anything about it?

All I know is the file is an .exe
I use Firefox and it didn't raise an issue for me, scanned with avast AV and nothing found

DL/Installed/Ripped Thor. Used Mac version and no issues.

I am curious how long it will be good for. Most rippers need to be updated periodically as the encryption scheme changes. That's why DVDFab sells their software as a subscription.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014