• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Depot has the 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green SATA Internal Hard Drive for $99.95. Price match online price to B&M store. If your state has Back-to-School No Tax weekend like mine has this weekend then you can score one for less than $100.

Link

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Also available at Amazon link - Thanks bigfathead
Staff Summary

any coupon that can be used to make it lower?

If you're buying this drive you probably don't care too much about speed, but be aware that this is the SATA II version. Amazon has the newer SATA III for $114 right now.

Western Digital 2 TB WD Green SATA III Intellipower 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive
by Western Digital
3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (260 customer reviews) | Like (40)
List Price: $179.99
Price: $99.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

bigfathead said:   Western Digital 2 TB WD Green SATA III Intellipower 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive
by Western Digital

Have a link or an item number?

wh0ligan said:   bigfathead said:   Western Digital 2 TB WD Green SATA III Intellipower 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive
by Western Digital

Have a link or an item number?

Obviously on Amazon ("FREE with Super Saver Shipping") and a simple Copy & Paste there gives you this link, which might be hotter if there's no Amazon tax in your state or you don't want to hassle with a B&M Price Match/coupon mixture to drive the price down.

My local OD's suck for "letting" deals happen, so I'd just get the one from Amazon if I was in the market for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014