• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If my memory serves me right, the stainless steel tool chest is rarely on sale specially on high quality ones, i checked it out the floor model, it is very sturdy, made by high quality material, i believe this is the highest quality tool chest HD has offered, check out the reviews at links below, it looks much taller & bigger in real, exact measure when stacked with wheel is 63H x 36W x 19D, it's heavy and needs 2 persons to load on a truck, van or SUV

Top, on sale for $189 from $319 (sku 110-784)

Bottom, on sale for $289 from $429 (sku 110-587)

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Husky 36" Top + Bottom Stainless Steel Tool Chest
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Updated, I got my top part for $100 in the Bristol, VA THD, I am now on the hunt for the bottom. Thank god I go to all the THDs in NC area

harbor freights unit is huge and is in the low $300s with a coupon.

cptbarkey189 said:   harbor freights unit is huge and is in the low $300s with a coupon.
properly you have never seen these in person, read the reviews before comparing 90-day warranty Harbor Freights' with this high quality Stainless Steel with 3-year warranty, i came to Sears the other day to look at a similar item but sells for about $1,100. Husky is The Home Depot brand, if there is anything wrong under warranty terms & conditions just take it to HD for an exchange a same or higher value item or a full refund

Updated Once Again Just had the store do a district lookup and went to the store that had the bottom unit for $200, SO total $300 for the whole set. Also, went to Post Office and got a movers packet for the Lowes 10% off coupon, which Home Depot takes unwillingly , so before taxes, I got this Husky set for $270. GREAT DEAL, been looking for this type of deal on one of these things for a while.

New total cost would have been $748 plus tax

Mine: $270 plus tax

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014