• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Citibank's Thankyou network has a sale for a $50 JCPenney's gift card for only 4500 points - that's 10% off. I know it's not hot but if you shop there then it helps.

JCPenney
Need a JCPenney coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

JC Penney gift cards
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • JCPenney Coupons:
    AFFSHOP1
    15% off any order (expires 4/3/15 2:59am)
    (exclusions apply)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did you find out that they had a discount just by accident or did they send you an email or what? The main reason I'm asking if I'm trying to save up the points until they run a sale on a gift card that I'm more likely to use, just never know what they are running a special on and wondered if there is an easy way to tell?

Just looking around...they never send me emails about what's on sale. They hope that I just forget about the points until they change the rules to make them expire or everything goes up in point cost. I am not even sure that JCP cards are still on sale....anyways it doesn't sound good for JCP business so if you get the cards don't wait to use them they may be out of business right after Xmas.

I think the deal is good until the end of the month. Not a particularly good value, though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014