• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/special-offers/military-ticket/

$99 for a three day park hopper ticket to Disneyland in California

Enjoy 3 days of magic! Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets enable you to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.

Up to 6 Disney Military Promotional Tickets can be purchased by any active or retired U.S. military personnel or spouse (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists) for military members and their family and friends during any single week of the promotion. No more than 12 tickets may be purchase, activated or used by any eligible U.S. military personnel or spouse during the life of the promotion. Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets

Offer is good now through September 28 2012

Thank you to all the troops for what you do.

I hope this helps some of you out there

Member Summary

$99 Three 3 day park hopper tickets for members of the US military
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. With this and the $49 airfare from southwest about a month ago I have saved a bunch of money on my trip. I love fatwallet. Thanks everybody!

Probably should put at least Disney in the title.

Put Disney land on title

Thank you. Updated

Save a few more bucks, it's $95.00 at MCRD, San Diego, CA.

Looks like they restarted the offer but $25 more.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/special-offers/military-tickets/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014