• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Anker 5600mAh external battery for tablets and cellphones $29.99 + FS @ Amazon
Item has a rating of 4.6/5.0 from 215 reviews.
Use Code: N327GX2U to get $5 off
http://www.amazon.com/5600mAh-External-Battery-Charger-Flashligh...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

battery (10.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Darn. Just bought mine from Amazon for $35 2 weeks ago.

eBay has these for 30 bux 12000 Mah

In for one, thanks OP!

In for one, thanks.

You can go to eBay, and buy the USB unit and the batteries and make something superior and cheap.

Search for 18650 usb in eBay, you will get the usb unit for 18650 batteries. Then get the wattage you need. For instance I bought 3400 watts batters for of them, for a total of over 12000 watts under all together.

paloninja said:   You can go to eBay, and buy the USB unit and the batteries and make something superior and cheap.

Search for 18650 usb in eBay, you will get the usb unit for 18650 batteries. Then get the wattage you need. For instance I bought 3400 watts batters for of them, for a total of over 12000 watts under all together.

Never even thought of doing this. Have plenty of 18650 batteries laying around from disassembled laptop batteries. Thanks for the idea.

Yeah, no sordering needed, they look pretty neat, I travele a lot, and I have the assurance that I can play with all my gadgets for weeks with no need of AC.

Just try to match the batteries, if you want them to last. But guys don't get intimiated, if you know how to put batteries to your kids toys you can do this. I travel a lot, and I have the luxury of beeng able to use my gadgets which I depends on for weeks without the need of an ac outlet.

How does recharging them work, most of the ones I saw had inputs on them so I assume you can recharge with the batteries in the case?

Great battery. Already bought one a month ago, for higher price ...

Please don't make your own and take it on a plane. LiIons need charge regulators and protection circuits. You're much better off buying one than doing this.

Code still working.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014