• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link

If the link doesnt work then try this (replace the ++ in h++p with tt) or search for "McAfee Total Protection 2012 1-User with $50 PROMO eGift Card"

h++p://accessories.us.Dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A6259243

If you have discover card then 10% CB otherwise FW CashBack
Hurry

McAfee.com
See McAfee.com discounts that earn 12.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Total Protection (5.37kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

The link bought me to Dell's home page. I was able to find it via the following link:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?sku=A62592...

Yup. Looks like FW is taking us someplace else...Edited my post to include that.

Please don't install the software. If you need to buy something on Dell site within 90 days (90 day expire) you may be able to save a little by stacking 2 (max 2 for an order) of these eCards. Discover has 10% CB, but may not be valid for this. Software might fetch $6 on eBay and $10-$12 on Craig's list.

Avast Home Edition is higher rated and you get a year free. Seriously look at the different evaluations for antivirus products before purchasing. Know what you are buying!

Meatball67 said:   Avast Home Edition is higher rated and you get a year free. Seriously look at the different evaluations for antivirus products before purchasing. Know what you are buying!

Agreed, go with Avast - it is so much better - even the free version is better than McAfee. McAfee used to be good back in the day, but now it's just bloatware like Norton. So many better antivirus programs out there.

But it looks like this deal gives you the McAfee for free (without having to send in a rebate) and they also give you $20 ($50 - $29.99 = approx. $20)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014