• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This offer is due to the announcement of an Expansion to the Aulani resort in Hawaii.

If you want to come visit Aulani this fall during the expansion work, Disney has a great deal for all you fatwallet.com peps out there: five nights for the price of three. With this offer, guests can extend their stay for five consecutive nights and get two of those nights for free. That means two extra days to enjoy all there is to do at Aulani – pools and water slides, restaurants and lounges, entertainment, excursions, Aunty’s Beach House kids club, Laniwai Spa, etc., etc.

This offer will be available for stays most nights September 10, 2012, through December 18, 2012.

Visit DisneyAulani.com or call toll-free (866) 309-2384 and mention offer code O8V.

If you have not been to this resort it is spectacular. A little pricey but it's Hawaii. Everything is pricey.

Hat tip to Laughingplace.com

Member Summary

Disney Aulani
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks fun for the Family, but shipping kills the deal for me. (Flights are $$$ family of four)

That picture is calling out my wallet

Just be aware that they are doing renovations during this time period and here are the stuff that's not available or available on a limited basis http://resorts.disney.go.com/aulani-hawaii-resort/about-aulani/a...

and expect some construction noise.

Oooh.. some good use for my airline miles!

We stayed at Aulani for 9 days this past spring and it is amazing!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014