• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Consumer Reports 1yr subscription less than $14.50/yr - today only via Ebates (52% off) and Magazines.com

Magazines.com
See Magazines.com promo codes that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

29.00 for me

The price is $13.92 since you get 52% of the $29.00 price back thru ebates.
One problem is that this is an auto renew subscription, so you must remember to cancel or next year you'll be billed at the then existing subscription price, probably $29.00.

This also may be valid until 8/31.

nm, beat me to it

And this will work on any subscription, not just CR. I usually renew my subscription to Make magazine when this deal rolls around, since it would be prohibitively expensive otherwise.

You can stop the auto renewal by simply calling them or emailing them "not to automatically renew" the subscription. Works immediately after you place the subscription.

FYI, some (many?) public libraries carry CR subscriptions which one can access remotely from any computer through the library web site by providing one's library card number as a proof of identification. Again, it's free of charge and online. Hope the info helps somebody.

Using your credit cared, you can generate a FREE temporary cc number for any online purchase expiring within a month or any expiry date of your choice, different credit cards have different names for this temporary card, AMEX calls it Shopsafe. That way you do not have to remember to cancel the subscription

OKYHb said:   FYI, some (many?) public libraries carry CR subscriptions which one can access remotely from any computer through the library web site by providing one's library card number as a proof of identification. Again, it's free of charge and online. Hope the info helps somebody.

I'll second the library route. My local library offers Consumer's Reports for free through the Zinio app. PC/ipad/Android. Along with Men's Health, Popular Science and a few others that the wife likes too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014