• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just went to Fry's and brought the $899 55' LED Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 TV with 4 pair of lousy glasses and 3D Movie on the Fry's AD. The store display show it bundle with the BOSE system for $1499 but I told them I just want the TV.

I think they said it ended on thursday.

Member Summary

Panasonic VIERA TC-L55ET5 (43.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

LOL in the title I thought it was 8 dollars

8 dollars in the title...wow!!!

john398 said:   LOL in the title I thought it was 8 dollars

In the Title it WAS just under $8.

Please fix that OP....so now...Thanks for takin care of it OP!

nice deal at the intended price too. just not the thousands of %'s off we were hoping for.

MeIsCheap said:   nice deal at the intended price too. just not the thousands of %'s off we were hoping for.
QFP
"thousands of %'s off"
ROFL

Not sure why you are referring to the glasses as lousy. Perhaps because they are lightweight? This is a passive 3D set and therefore the glasses are lightweight unlike active 3D sets that require heavier motorized glasses. In fact these passive glasses are very nice with a unique style.

Is this the same TV that is currently advertised on Frys.com for $999 starting today (8/10)?

Just a note Fry's has this on sale again. I was also able to get my local Sears to price match. They took off a additional $60. What a deal can't wait to get the TV

In for 1. Called Sears to price match and would not even though I had Sears price match policy in my hand. Went to BestBuy and they price matched.

its on sale again in Fry's till 10/4 for $888

in fry's for 799

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014