• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nike Seitiro Premier League ball - Official EPL Match Ball (directly from the nike.com store)

Other site MSRP: $150.00
Best alt site sale: $108 + 7 s/h (SoccerSavings.com) **SoccerSavings.com's inventory system is down so no orders are being shipped...nor have been for over a week)

Product Link

Nike site price breakdown:
Ball on sale: $89.97
Tax (depends on location, ~$6 for me in IL)
Shipping: $8 (FREE if total order >$100 and sign up for free 'membership' (I went to the clearance section and bought a giveaway xmas gift ball for $12 to put me over the top...not "free" but a cheap donation)
==============
$90 + 6 + 8 = $104 shipped
*my total (with the extra $12 ball and thus free shipping) = $108.31
***Don't forget the 6% fat cash-back offer as well***

Not sure how many of you are searching FW for soccer balls but after an exhaustive search on the top balls out there I pulled the trigger (wow, bad pun...pulled trigger...shot...soccer...sorry) on the Nike Seitiro Premier League ball. This ball gets great reviews no matter the site. This is the white (not the yellow, high-vis) version. I bought the Premier League version (see link) but the 'original' color scheme is available as well.

I hope it helps someone.

Product Description
The Nike Seitiro Soccer Ball: Advanced vision, superior touch

The Nike Seitiro Premier League Soccer Ball delivers unrivaled visibility, stability and touch, along with a nod to England's Premier League.

Benefits

PL logo for league pride
TPU casing for great touch and durability
Geo II Balanced technology for better striking consistency, accuracy and power
RaDaR technology for better visibility and faster decisions on the pitch

Visibility

With innovative RaDaR (Rapid Decision and Response) technology, the Nike Seitiro Premier League Football helps players identify the ball and its movement easier for split-second decisions on the pitch. It does this with a scientifically tested combination of color, contrast and graphic design placement.

Accuracy

To help distribute pressure evenly across the panels and around the ball, Geo II Balanced technology utilizes geometric precision that allows for a consistent, accurate and powerful strike, no matter where you hit the ball. Durable, lightweight TPU casing with micro-grooves stabilizes ball flight, increasing efficiency and accuracy.

Speed

A rubber response layer helps store energy from impact and releases it at launch for enhanced power and speed. For explosive acceleration off of the foot and superior air retention, there's a six-wing, carbon-latex air chamber.

Additional Details

Flexible, supple, cross-linked foam for superior touch and consistent feel in all weather conditions
Materials: 60% rubber/15% polyurethane/12% EVA
Two-year stitch and shape guarantee

Nike
Need a Nike coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

soccer ball (19.16kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Nike

very difficult customer service.

They have nice balls

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014