• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman Tool Bags 13" and 18" 9.99 store pickup if you join the craftman club which is free. Regular price is 19.99. On Sale for 14.99. With Craftman Club its 9.99.

Store pickup only..if you want to save shipping costs

You can use facebook to join or your email.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-13-in-and-18-in-bag-combo/p-00937...

Craftsman 13 in. and 18 in. Bag Combo
Sears Item# 00937537000 | Model# 37537
Rating 4.5 | 51 Reviews | Create a Review
Reg Price: $19.99
Savings: $5.00
$14.99
$ 9.99 CRAFTSMAN CLUB Price

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Tool Bags
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Original deal expired, now Craftsman 2-Piece 16" and 20" Tool Bag Set $12.74 Current Deal
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have gotta stop buying these tool bags.

After this set.

in for 2, got 3 of the 13s from ace for $5. maybe ill fill them with chips.

Great deal - I was bummed that I missed out on the Ace deal last week, but happy that I saw this one. Thanks OP!

Waiting for Sears to let me know I can pick up. Thanks OP!

Now Craftsman 16 and 20 Inch 2 pc. Bag Set $12.74 w/ Free in store pick-up Linky

I bought a couple of the larger Craftsman tool bags about 5-6 years ago and I never starting using them until about 4 months ago. For years, I kept all my tools in the garage and every time I needed a tool, I would have to out to the garage and move my truck to get to my big roll-around tool box, to find the tools I needed. I finally realized I can put an assortment of common tools. which I plenty of, into both of the bags I bought. I then put one bag in the closet on both my floor of my house. This way I will always have a screwdriver, pliers, hammer, tape measure, drill or something else that get used a lot close-by, and now I rarely have to go into the garage and get what I need.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014