• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Checks In The Mail
Disclaimer
It's not a HOT deal like the 2 boxes for $4.05 from 4checks last year, but it's the best I could find today.

Google ads pointed me to Checks In The Mail, who advertise one box of checks to new customers for $5, free shipping/handling, plus your local tax. The offer code (shown right on their site) is BESTOFFER.

Just be careful as you step through the ordering pages to deselect add-ons and choose "slow-boat" shipping.

I found their site easy to navigate and all costs are laid out BEFORE you have to enter your check info - nice.

8/15 UPDATE: Intro price is now $5.99, but Valpak has a $5 promo - see my post further down the thread.

Member Summary

Checks In The Mail
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Checks In The Mail Coupons:
    PRESIDENT
    20% off any order (expires 3/1/16 3:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Promotion Inactive

CITM BESTOFFER
Disclaimer
lowdogtx said:   Promotion Inactive
Try a different browser (or select cheaper checks). Still works for me.

I've used them in the past for business & personal checks and received very good service, never had a problem.

CITMVPAK.COM
Disclaimer
When checked on August 15th, the CITM intro price is now $5.99.

However, my latest Valpak envelope has the $5 deal: Use the website CITMVPAK.COM and promo code V717. The deal is good thru 9/30/12.

Buckmann said:   When checked on August 15th, the CITM intro price is now $5.99.

However, my latest Valpak envelope has the $5 deal: Use the website CITMVPAK.COM and promo code V717. The deal is good thru 9/30/12.

125 for $5 deal still worked for me today...

Buckmann said:   When checked on August 15th, the CITM intro price is now $5.99.

Still alive on 10/15/12. $5 for singles or $6 for duplicates.

I received a special in the mail $5.00 per box, free shipping and no tax for New customers. I telephoned, but was treated very rude, when doing best to explain to your salesperson young lady. She hung up on me. It seems I need to contact you by mail, as I am not having results over the internet. I hope the next time I call the salesperson will listen to what I have to say, before ignoring the fact that I have two friends that wish to order checks, as new customers.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to relate this situaion to you.

New code working as of today: VPKNEW

Expiration date Unsure, but I got 125 checks for $5 shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014