• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was in meijer yesterday shopping and happened to stop back in the automotive section and saw that they had oil on sale. Right now Pennzoil Platinum Full Sythetic 5.1 quart Motor Oil jug is on sale for $20.99 (normally $24.99) and there is also a $10 Visa gift card mail in rebate for a final price of $10.99 + tax. The rebate is valid on the 5.1 quart jug or 5 individual quarts, but the quarts are more (don't remember the price offhand). Rebate runs from 8/6/12 - 10/28/12 and postmark by 11/15/12. Limit 1 per household and rebate form prints off at register.

Member Summary

Pennzoil
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP. I just picked up a jug. You'll want to get the 5.1 quart jug for $20.99 since the one quart bottles are $6.49 each.

radevers said:   Thanks, OP. I just picked up a jug. You'll want to get the 5.1 quart jug for $20.99 since the one quart bottles are $6.49 each.

Thanks for clarifying radevers. I couldn't remember how much the individual quarts were, but I knew they were over 5 bucks a piece, so wasn't as good a deal. Pretty tough to beat for full synthetic.

great oil, I like it better than Mobil 1.

Now how in the heck do you get the UPC off!?!??!?! I don't need to use all the oil right away and the sticky label won't come off... any ideas??????

fourmar3232 said:   Now how in the heck do you get the UPC off!?!??!?! I don't need to use all the oil right away and the sticky label won't come off... any ideas??????

That is my question also.

P.S. You can also get 20% off this using your MPerks until 9/3 (limit one item for the 20% off)

Has anyone been able to track their rebate yet?

Web site

I keep getting:

WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE YOUR SUBMISSION ON LINE.
PLEASE CALL US AT 866-707-6737 SO THAT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE MAY ASSIST YOU.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014