Voting History
rated:
Samsung - 46" Class - LED - 1080p - 120Hz - HDTV
Model: UN46EH6000FXZA
SKU: 4834389
Best Buy Link

Add to cart to see price.

Seems like a great price, but which is better this or the
Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV on Amazon for $739?

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung 46" 120Hz LED TV
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not sure why you are getting green for this. There is no longer such thing as a deal on a Samung TV. They have found a way to legally fix the price of their products. It is the same Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) everywhere, including Amazon. Best Buy would be the last place I would buy a Samsung TV from.

They don't actually fix the price. They just fix the lowest it can be advertised at. So now you have to go through the annoyance of putting it in a cart and sometimes go all the way to the final checkout before seeing the price. How rediculous is that?

Alfb said:   They don't actually fix the price. They just fix the lowest it can be advertised at. So now you have to go through the annoyance of putting it in a cart and sometimes go all the way to the final checkout before seeing the price. How rediculous is that?

Thanks - I always wondered why you had to add to cart - I guess these are typically good deals as it is lower than minimum advertise price allowed.

I still don see the deal? It's $2 cheaper at Amazon and no add to cart required. This seems to be the new price on this basic model:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN46EH6000-46-Inch-1080p-HDTV/dp/B...

Alfb said:   They don't actually fix the price. They just fix the lowest it can be advertised at. So now you have to go through the annoyance of putting it in a cart and sometimes go all the way to the final checkout before seeing the price. How rediculous is that?

I suggest you read this:

http://hdguru.com/will-samsungs-new-pricing-plan-end-hdtv-price-...

So this one or the IPS panel Panasonic?

you never know one time i did just to see the price and it turned out to be a good deal I got the 40' samsung 1080p 120hz for price of 480 I think they mispriced it but I was fortuned to grab that and best buy honored the price

omarq said:   So this one or the IPS panel Panasonic?

I would recommend IPS Panel Panasonic. I got the new TX-L32E3E today and am very happy with it and very impressed by its image quality!. Used with my watercooled pc, it looks amazing.

ganjagadget said:   Alfb said:   They don't actually fix the price. They just fix the lowest it can be advertised at. So now you have to go through the annoyance of putting it in a cart and sometimes go all the way to the final checkout before seeing the price. How rediculous is that?

I suggest you read this:

http://hdguru.com/will-samsungs-new-pricing-plan-end-hdtv-price-...

What do you do cut and paste the same response to all SAMSUNG tv threads? I suggest you re-read this yourself because it seems to apply to the new mid to high end models rolled out and not to some of the models you have C&P your response to.

I had been shopping for a deal on a new Samsung until I noticed that not even Fry's can beat Amazon on any model. I then went in a shop called Video Only and the sales manager explained to to me. I though BS at first until ii started searching for answers and this was the first of many articles. The reason I keep posting is because nobody researches the price before posting. If you simply searched the model number you would find that Amazon has it for same price, free shipping and no tax for most. Instead you make people think they are getting a deal at one of the worst places to buy a TV.

ganjagadget said:   I had been shopping for a deal on a new Samsung until I noticed that not even Fry's can beat Amazon on any model. I then went in a shop called Video Only and the sales manager explained to to me. I though BS at first until ii started searching for answers and this was the first of many articles. The reason I keep posting is because nobody researches the price before posting. If you simply searched the model number you would find that Amazon has it for same price, free shipping and no tax for most. Instead you make people think they are getting a deal at one of the worst places to buy a TV.

I'd buy from Amazon in a minute versus anywhere online as well.

Looks now to be $759.99 with free-in store pickup for me.

hmm this must be because your water cool, I do not think I will get same level of great color with my poor air-cooled PC

rockymast said:   
I would recommend IPS Panel Panasonic. I got the new TX-L32E3E today and am very happy with it and very impressed by its image quality!. Used with my watercooled pc, it looks amazing.

I purchased the Panasonic from Amazon. Amazing TV! Worderful picture. Sound on par with all the other ultra-slim LCD's. I had seen the samsung at WorstBuy, and it seemed good, but I don't think it was as good as the Panasonic LEd with the IPS panel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.