• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to IKEA.com http://info.ikea-usa.com/moving/?src=on_ba_nmmi_0000_000

Click the "Sign up & Save $25 on your next $250 purchase" graphic

Fill out the form on the following page and be sure to check the box for "Inspirational emails and Updates"

Submit the form and be on the lookout for the email. It should come within a few minutes and might be found in your Spam folder

The title of the email is "Get ready for the big move!" Look for the yellow "Print your coupon" graphic within the email to print said coupon.

Member Summary

Ikea
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
it's a 3 month coupon

websterbob2 (Sep. 08, 2012 @ 9:41a) |

Thanks, in for 1!

chrispitude (Sep. 08, 2012 @ 3:23p) |

Did mine today and it is valid 9/8/2012 through 12/7/2012.

phogstenjr (Sep. 08, 2012 @ 5:59p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any idea how long the coupon is good for once you send off for it? We are planning on heading to IKEA in the next 2 months or so but I don't want to submit now in case it's going to expire before then...

sorry, do not know about the expiration date...

expires Nov 10, 2012.

code is unique for each coupon.

also Gmail thinks the coupon is spam, check your junk folder

These coupons also are frequently part of the USPS moving kit when you do an address change--in areas where there is an IKEA store

InuYasha said:   expires Nov 10, 2012.

Awesome; I appreciate the info!

InuYasha said:   expires Nov 10, 2012.

Just did mine, came out valid till 11/11

Other thing, the name you supply at sign up shows up on coupon. I did not enter address so that came out as N/A, N/A etc in each address line.

Mine shows at bottom:

Coupon code: 10xxxxx88
SRC: yyyxxxx

where x are numbers y are letters

I think I might have goofed! I submitted my profile information and clicked submit without checking the box for "Inspirational emails and Updates". I then went back to edit my profile and checked the box afterwars. Not sure if a coupon is coming anymore... Any thoughts?

Nevermind, I checked the email confirmation and found the "Print Coupon" button. No need to click the "Inspirational emails and Updates" checkbox if you want to avoid Spam.

Let's make like a tree and LEAVE.

Let's make like a baby and HEAD OUT.

Let's make like Ikea and BREAK!

This is like 10%!

(My desktop has a calculator. Windows 7 was my idea.)

Thanks, like 10% saving

Only 10% off on overpriced particle wood furniture?

SSi said:   Only 10% off on overpriced particle wood furniture?

The 200 flex straws for $1.50 is a good deal. Even better at $1.35. $1 toilet brush, now $.85 (getting near throw after each use). 100 of each, good deal.

They also sell Swedish food.

I like the furniture in IKEA, all are simple and nice.

ivyzyytt said:   I like the furniture in IKEA, all are simple and nice.

Yup. Easy to assemble, great looking. Love it!

thx op

ps i dunno about "easy to assemble"

Green for you! Plan to go to Chicago in the coming Labor day weekend. This coupon comes in handy. Thanks.

dudeimstoked said:   thx op

ps i dunno about "easy to assemble"

My husband has been assembling tons of Ikea this summer including FOUR built in wardrobes and hasn't lost his cool once AMAZING!

Thank you! My wife is out the door and getting in the truck right now.
I'd better hurry before she starts honking the horn.

Nice! Thanks OP.

Thank you very much! =-)

IKEA furniture is hit or miss, I have had items break easily during install (don't over tighten the screws or lean on a piece of the wood on a strange angle) and I have had items last over ten years. Also when you have to move the furniture be very careful, flex easily breaks their furniture.

Both of my kids are in college and we're fortunate there's an IKEA in the same city. The furniture has held up now for 4 years and from some tough moving from apartment to apartment. It will probably make it beyond that and maybe into my home because I'm so broke now from paying for their education that I won't be able to afford new furniture for myself.

Thanks for the coupon heads up. Just in time too. Gonna use it to build me a standing desk:
Standing Desk

I used it last Tuesday to buy a sofa bed (Beddinge).

hawkz said:   Thanks for the coupon heads up. Just in time too. Gonna use it to build me a standing desk:
Standing Desk

That is a pretty awesome idea.

Ok to use it to buy a gift card?

There's nothing in the fine print on the coupon itself discussing gift cards.

interesting, will see if I can try buying a gift card with this.

Buying $1300 in new kitchen cabinets this week. I have sent me 3 and my wife 2 move-in coupons to our 5 email addresses and will buy about $250 of the cabinets at a time saving us $125. We each have 1 email for friends and family, and 1 email for spam and sign-up junk, and the 5th is my work email. Since I can't afford $3500 in cabinets to get their 10% off (or $4500 for 20% off), this will have to do.

tajar96 said:   interesting, will see if I can try buying a gift card with this.

Any update on the GC purchase?
Highly interested to know how it went.

I went today to get the cabinets. The kitchen rep was nice enough to split my order into 5 orders that ranged from $252 to $288. I went down and through the line with no problems ringing up 5 transactions and using the 5 mover coupons. On top of that, for each transaction I used debit so got 1% back to use in the store, so I used it on each subsequent transaction. And before I went to checkout I looked at the "As Is/Scratch & Dent" section and found the 15x80 pantry cabinet in the section for $29 vs $70 new - it was the floor display so nothing wrong with it other than a little dirty and missing a shelf. After $125 in coupons, $11 in 1% back (reused), and $41 off the floor model cabinet, total came to $1,230 with tax.

Now I need to go back and get bathroom cabinets...

plans to buy, doubt the valid time of the coupon. 4 month? or 3 month? anyone help me?

it's a 3 month coupon

Thanks, in for 1!

Did mine today and it is valid 9/8/2012 through 12/7/2012.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014