• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Add 3 of the 30 cal or fifty cal ammo cans and use coupon SN833 to bring your total to $15.90 including ground shipping at Sportsman's Guide. Cheers.

50 cal ammo cans

For non-members, you can use coupon code SG2288 and filler item WX1-59913 to get 5 for $52.33 shipped. Not as good as the member only deal, but I wouldn't buy a membership just for this deal.

The Sportsman's Guide
Need a The Sportsman's Guide coupon that earns Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ammo Cans (11.37kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Must join buyers club at $30 to get this price...

@drblevins - Correct. Although they are still $9.97 for non-buyer's club members. You can use coupon code SG2288 to get $10 off $50 without membership.

They should be paying people to get rid of these.

Decent deal. They go for approx the same price at local gun shows. I would always hand pick these locally as there is usually rust and bad seals.

Makes a great lunchbox.

they also make a great faraday cage

This once great company now has a 3.83 rating on Resellerratings.com here:

Link

After the myriad of problems and outright lies I've delt with, I'll never do business with them again. Read the reviews on the link I've provided and find many like minded ex-customers. And we've been customers (and buyer's club members) there since they started the company. It's sad to see what they've become. Consider yourself warned. If you do order, pray you don't have a customer service issue, return or you're shipped the wrong merchandise. Because you'll be in for a nightmare.

nerdrager said:   they also make a great faraday cage

Excellent, a future survivor! My 1973 Chevy Burb makes a great one too.

Tequila477 said:   This once great company now has a 3.83 rating on Resellerratings.com here:

Link

After the myriad of problems and outright lies I've delt with, I'll never do business with them again.

I understand where you are coming from. Let's just say this deal is my way of thanking them for their service by sending thousands of Fatwalleters and other deal hunters their way to make low margin or negative margin purchases.

In for 2x30s and 1x50. Green for a good deal!

That's a pretty good point, OP. I just hope nobody at Fatwallet gets shipped rusty boxes, the wrong order, an order with missing items, etc. Because that's when the real fun begins. Sportsman's Guide has the worst customer service I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

In for 3,had to renew my membership ($29.99) but got a deal....3/50 cal cans for $4.90!!!

1) Used U.S. .50 cal. Ammo Can (Product: AX9M-1204)
In Stock.
Quantity: 3, Unit Price: $7.97, Total Price: $23.91

Payment Information:
Merchandise Total:$23.91
Shipping Method:Ground
Package Protection:$0.99
Club Membership:$29.99
Coupon [SN833]-$20.00

Grand Total:$34.89

Tequila477 said:   That's a pretty good point, OP. I just hope nobody at Fatwallet gets shipped rusty boxes, the wrong order, an order with missing items, etc. Because that's when the real fun begins. Sportsman's Guide has the worst customer service I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

they clearly state in the item description:

"Condition: used, in very good shape; may have minor surface rust due to long-term storage."

If it makes everyone feel better - the used ammo cans I have purchased from SG have had less corrosion than some of the surplus ammo I bought from them.

Amazing deal. In for 2 and a box of .380, for 20.00 shipped!

Thanks!!!!

Dave

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014