• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.redlobster.com/locator_g/?rl_eml_20120813_Endless_US

Endless Shrimp is back at Red Lobster $14.99Red Lobster [redlobster.com] is featuring their all-you-can-eat Endless Shrimp promotion starting today!

Their website does not specifically mention when the promotion ends.

New! Teriyaki Grilled Shrimp -Wood-grilled shrimp brushed with a teriyaki glaze served over wild rice pilaf.
New! Parmesan Shrimp
Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Linguini Alfredo
Hand-Breaded Shrimp

All dishes come with your choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits™.

The last time I went for this promotion, they allowed you to take leftovers. I'm not sure if all restaurants allow this, please comment if yours doesn't.

Member Summary

Red Lobster
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Red Lobster
Thanks eeddings
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Reminds me of the Star Wars scene where there were robots being tortured.

g10ny (Aug. 20, 2012 @ 9:08p) |

I'd guess having them spend their entire life in some giant man made vat in Thailand isn't exactly a dream life.

Not an a... (more)

coolbreeze (Aug. 20, 2012 @ 9:49p) |

ummmm, they were androids, not robots...doh

godsantagonist (Aug. 20, 2012 @ 10:22p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Food police and thread crappers arriving in 3....2....

I have gift cards I received from work and hit the lobster up about twice a year.
I always hit this promo up and always get my money's worth.
My location always has top notch service and they are always eager to bring em to me as long as I want to eat them.

For this deal, can you get them yourself as much as you want to help yourself, or do you have to wait for your server to bring them to you (after they cook them fresh)?

ablang said:   For this deal, can you get them yourself as much as you want to help yourself, or do you have to wait for your server to bring them to you (after they cook them fresh)?

server brings them (not a buffet), however, the smart thing to do is ask for your next "refill" when he brings the fresh plate, not after you're finished w/it. cuts down the "wasted" time between stuffing your face with more shrimpos!

Is the plural of shimp really shimps? I never seem to get that one right.

I just know I like to eat them! Nice deal.

Brico said:   Is the plural of shimp really shimps? I never seem to get that one right.

Two shrimps walk into a bar.............

Two Shrimp walk into a bar....

nope, shrimps it is!

Brico said:   Is the plural of shimp really shimps? I never seem to get that one right.

Both are correct. Shrimp or Shrimps.

The more important question is where does Red Lobster get their shrimp from?

huss417 said:   Brico said:   Is the plural of shimp really shimps? I never seem to get that one right.

the ocean?

jumbo shrimp indeed!

MISTERCHEAP said:   huss417 said:   Brico said:   Is the plural of shimp really shimps? I never seem to get that one right.

the ocean?

Ecuador or other foreign shrimp farms.

who cares if people want to crap all over this deal. If you don't like shrimp, don't like Red Lobster, or don't like shrimp at Red Lobster then get out. For those of us that DO enjoy it, it's a great deal. Shrimp on!

Edit:
Just be careful of cholesterol and sodium, my fellow fat-wallet-ers

Makes me think of George Constanza. Who can forget him and his face full of shrimp?

Yes. For all the thread crappers, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!

(Thanks OP for the heads up on the deal)

Endless stomach pump!

Over the last couple of years although not advertised they will let you do coconut shrimp as well.

atomicfire said:   who cares if people want to crap all over this deal. If you don't like shrimp, don't like Red Lobster, or don't like shrimp at Red Lobster then get out. For those of us that DO enjoy it, it's a great deal. Shrimp on!

Edit:

I gotta say I'm a shrimp lover. Can't get enough of em and I really think some of Red Lobster's offerings are pretty tasty. However (and despite the fact that I know I'll get flamed in red for this by people who simply don't understand and even though I'm not hating on this deal or shrimp or even RL) if you've ever worked at a RL or known someone who has then you absolutely would not get in on this deal. That's all I'm legally allowed to say at this time.

rushhound said:   Food police and thread crappers arriving in 3....2....

I have gift cards I received from work and hit the lobster up about twice a year.
I always hit this promo up and always get my money's worth.
My location always has top notch service and they are always eager to bring em to me as long as I want to eat them.

Not going to thread crap, but just point out that the fat farms are just full of people getting their "money's worth". My comedy brain just pictures all these fat people stuffing their shrimp holes more and more... with some passed out on the floor around them... and waiters still stuffing more shrimp in their barely breathing cocktail sauce covered faces... Yes, the shrimp will get eaten... every last one of them...

atomicfire said:   who cares if people want to crap all over this deal. If you don't like shrimp, don't like Red Lobster, or don't like shrimp at Red Lobster then get out. For those of us that DO enjoy it, it's a great deal. Shrimp on!

Edit:

Speaking of crap all over this deal can anyone testify if these shrimps are deveined ?

Quick question: can you order different dishes?

Endless microwaved shrimp meat product! Green to the OP.

jrintal said:   Quick question: can you order different dishes?

I believe you can switch among any of the shrimp dishes listed in the OP, as they are all the same price. they don't usually care what they bring you out on the 'refills'.

What's the name of that syndrome where you eat shellfish and you get swollen and can't breathe? Does that happen with shrimp?

Can you have the "Pecan-Crusted Jumbo Shrimp" as well

Or is it only the shrimp you listed in your post??

Are these farm raised shrimp or wild???

Don't forget the white wine! (hopefully someone here gets it)

One schrimp, Two schrimps, Three schrimps, Four.

Dead Lobster uses farm raised imported schrimps.

http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/4395/

http://www.louisianashrimp.org/warning.html

Buyer beware.

Welcome to gout city.

Hmmmm... I wonder how much working out I'll have to do to off set this or if I should just say forget about it.

They take 20min to bring your next plate that way you are feeling full. But it's probably shrimp from China. Wouldn't touch it.

BocaDogJr said:   What's the name of that syndrome where you eat shellfish and you get swollen and can't breathe? Does that happen with shrimp?

Isn't that called an Allergy ?

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.
Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
[the jury is made up of fat, obese people]
Jury: No, no.
Man in Jury: No, that couldn't've been me.

zapy said:   BocaDogJr said:   What's the name of that syndrome where you eat shellfish and you get swollen and can't breathe? Does that happen with shrimp?

Isn't that called an Allergy ?

it's called anaphylaxis. yes, shrimp are shellfish. if you are deathly allergic to shellfish, shrimp are a no-no.
BRING YOUR EPI-PEN to the restaurant!

freddyfoster said:   Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?

I am ashamed to admit but, I got kicked out of their AYCE shrimp a few years back.
I ate 375 shrimp and 2 rolls in one sitting, for about an hour. No I wasn't cheating, with popcorn, it was 'real' shrimp. It was scampi and fried.
I'm 215 lbs at 6 foot 1 in.

do they have a sampler platter of all the different shrimp so i can find out which ones i like?
and ordering your next plate when they deliver your first is very smart cause if it takes 20 minutes to get the next plate i would be stuffed by then
since that is about the amount of time it takes to get filled up!

i would be amazed if they allowed you to take leftovers home, but anything is possible i guess?

Northerner26 said:   do they have a sampler platter of all the different shrimp so i can find out which ones i like?
and ordering your next plate when they deliver your first is very smart cause if it takes 20 minutes to get the next plate i would be stuffed by then
since that is about the amount of time it takes to get filled up!

i would be amazed if they allowed you to take leftovers home, but anything is possible i guess?

I think the first round of shrimp you can pick two types and it is presented well --- After that you get smaller refill portions

Generally I have found that if you go when it is not busy then you get faster refills and also the first several refill request come fast then they start to delay ... Hoping your satisfation/fullness level will get reached and you'll leave.

guess who's back, back again. Thanks OP.

busterbrown32952 said:   Brico said:   Is the plural of shimp really shimps? I never seem to get that one right.

One schrimp, Two schrimps, Three schrimps, Four.

Dead Lobster uses farm raised imported schrimps.

http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/4395/

http://www.louisianashrimp.org/warning.html

Buyer beware.

farm raised imported shrimps are not shrimps?

svenkirk said:   freddyfoster said:   Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.

I am ashamed to admit but, I got kicked out of their AYCE shrimp a few years back.
I ate 375 shrimp and 2 rolls in one sitting, for about an hour. No I wasn't cheating, with popcorn, it was 'real' shrimp. It was scampi and fried.
I'm 215 lbs at 6 foot 1 in.

Kudos! I hope you were young/dumb when you did this hahah... I can't imagine eating that much shrimp and being happy about it- especially afterwards.

Went here yesterday with my daughter --- Enjoyed all five varieties but especially the hand breaded (fried) and teriyaki --- parmesan crusted was also pretty good

I asked for at least 15 refills and had no problem getting them quickly ---

She also allowed me to order 2 refill varieties at a time

All are deveined shrimp -- not large but not popcorn

arrived at 245pm left at 430pm --- good time to go !!

I left quite satisfied

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

Skipping 14 Messages...
g10ny said:   
Reminds me of the Star Wars scene where there were robots being tortured.

ummmm, they were androids, not robots...doh

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014