• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Definitely better then the Best Buy deal earlier this week for $1163+ tax, and if you buy a refurbished in most states you must pay tax if there is an Apple Store present anywhere in the state so that makes it close to $1k for the refurbished model and you are getting the better model, with faster DDR, USB 3.0 and better Intel graphics which make it well worth the extra $100 cash imo.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MD101LL-13-3-Inch-VERSION/dp...

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Macbook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop (28.44kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I've been following this for a few weeks and it went up from 1039.99 to 1099.99 yesterday from Amazon... not sure why

Greenn, from me

Are you sure it was this exact model the newer version?

DokiroImaka said:   I've been following this for a few weeks and it went up from 1039.99 to 1099.99 yesterday from Amazon... not sure why

Yes I've been following meticulously for the past few weeks. I was waiting for the price to go down even further and now kinda pissed it went up.

Yeah you should have jumped on that... Anyway I guess that warm still applies to this.

DokiroImaka said:   Yes I've been following meticulously for the past few weeks. I was waiting for the price to go down even further and now kinda pissed it went up.

This is a thumbs up for classifying it as "warm." Too funny!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014