Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Maytag 24'' Jetclean Plus Dishwasher
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Price will go live in the next few hours" or a few more?

in for one. nice find!

Amazon reviews state the control panel breaks about 18-24 months in..Expensive repair..

Bizatch said:   Amazon reviews state the control panel breaks about 18-24 months in..Expensive repair..

That is not the same Dishwasher

The one I posted is $249.99

Amazon one is $678.00

Dont even look the same.

is anyone able to get 20 or 30% "shop your way rewards" on this? i don't see it anymore, few days ago i got 30% in reward points on a new refrigerator

any more coupons for this dishwasher? Sears2012 doesn't work. Thanks.

Got the new dishwasher installed yesterday. I really like it. It's a pretty good not-quite-bare-bones unit. I love that the upper rack is plumbed, so the dishes there actually get clean. OP - nice find!

Jelleric, Is it hard to install it yourself? I have an old Whirlpool dishwasher under the counter with a cut opening of 24" wide and 24" depth, does the new dishwasher fit? Thank you so much for the info.

jelleric said:   Got the new dishwasher installed yesterday. I really like it. It's a pretty good not-quite-bare-bones unit. I love that the upper rack is plumbed, so the dishes there actually get clean. OP - nice find!

Not sure. I didn't install it myself.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014