• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell (U2412M) UltraSharp 24" 1080p LED Backlit IPS Monitor @ Dell Small Business - $269.10 after Coupon
was $369.00
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Aug 20, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
Q9S1F59BW$B6TD - 10% off

• 24" (1900 x 1200) LED Backlit IPS Display
  • 60Hz Refresh Rate
  • 8ms Response Time
  • 2M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 300 cd/m2 Brightness
  • DVI-D, VGA, & DisplayPort Connectors
  • 20.22 x 21.89 x 7.1 Inches (w/ stand)

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Dell Small Business
See Dell Small Business discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell (U2412M) UltraSharp
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Coupon doesn't seem to stack with the $70 off existing sale price so the price is still $299.

Monitor 21 in - 24 in
Qty : 1 $369.00

Sub-total $369.00
Total Discounts -$70.00

Sub-total $299.00

Shipping & Handling $19.00

Shipping & Handling Discount -$19.00

Tax* $23.17
*Exemptions reflected in final checkout page only

State Environmental Fee $8.00
More Info

Total Price1 $330.17

it works fine for me. just don't use link from OP but go to Dell.com and small business. My total was $283 including tax.
Monitor 21 in - 24 in

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24"W Monitor, 24.0 Inch VIS, Widescreen, VGA/ DVI/ DP
Adjust System

Update Total
$369.00
Limited Time Offer!

- $70.00 Take and Extra 10% on Dell Branded Electronics and Accessories in Small Office 1-9
Expires Monday, August 20, 2012
- $29.90 Remove Coupon

3Yr PREMIUM PANEL Ltd. Warranty, 3 yr Advanced Exchange

Product Details

1 $0.00

Sub-total $269.10

That is one sweet deal!! I wish I didn't have other obligations or else I would've bought it.

let's get the following out of the way:

blah blah blah catleap blah blah shimian blah blah blah

Limited quantity coupon. Did not work for me.

Still a good deal at $300 though.

coupon doesn't work for me either, whether I use the link or go to the Dell website. :/

All right, if OP's link doesn't work, here is the correct link. Use the coupon code in OP and it works for me now.

I was considering the HP 24" IPS for $299 AR but jumped on this instead and saved about $15. Thanks OP

ensignlee said:   coupon doesn't work for me either, whether I use the link or go to the Dell website. :/

Same here.

OP you should put in the title that the size is 1920x1200 and not 1080. I skipped over this post earlier because I thought it was only 1080 and then saw this deal on a different website.

gelatinouscube said:   ensignlee said:   coupon doesn't work for me either, whether I use the link or go to the Dell website. :/

Same here.

Try the link provided above by nanotube. It worked for me when the others did not.

blueribb said:   gelatinouscube said:   ensignlee said:   coupon doesn't work for me either, whether I use the link or go to the Dell website. :/

Same here.

Try the link provided above by nanotube. It worked for me when the others did not.

Thanks, that worked!

Newegg has it for 289.99 no tax for me and free ship

Link

I recently bought this from Amazon for $299 and free ship with prime. Dell and Newegg both charge sales tax in my state so the deals on it brought it to about the same price or a little more when it was $289. I don't know what I am going to do next year when Amazon starts charging sales tax in NJ, they opened a warehouse here, no more tax free, FML.

BTW the LCD is great, very happy with it.

This computer took only 1 week from order to delivery, and setup was a breeze. Great find. OP!

whiteb8791 said:   This computer took only 1 week from order to delivery, and setup was a breeze. Great find. OP!It's not a computer, and was only posted today... Spam post?

come on, with the same price, why not buy a samsung or LG 27" IPS monitor from eBay?

ciber said:   come on, with the same price, why not buy a samsung or LG 27" IPS monitor from eBay?

Quality of build, bad pixels, and warranty are all issues with e.Bay monitors

successfully applied coupon but base price is back to $369 so after coupon and tax looking at $332 for me now. Amazon price fluctuates between $290 and $310. so suggest using Newegg or Amazon for this item or wait for another Dell dealio

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014