• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive a free $10 Rite Aid Gift Card when you purchase any featured product in the Fabulous Fall Finds promotion at Rite Aid between 8/7/12 and 9/18/12. Send in your original Rite Aid receipt to: Fitness Magazine, Attn: Fabulous Fall Finds, 805 Third Avenue, 29th
Floor, New York, NY 10022. Include your name, address and phone number. Must be U.S. resident, 18 yrs or older. One (1) gift card per household. Offer good while supplies last or until 9/18/12, whichever comes first. Date/time of request determines who receives
gift card. Fitness not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, illegible, postage due requests/mail. No post office boxes allowed. Allow 8 wks for shipping. Go to fitpicks.com for more information.

http://www.fitpicks.com/pdf/FIT0912RiteAidFP_H.pdf

Member Summary

Rite Aid
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got Stayfree Ultra Thin pads about 5 days ago when I was doing a freebie run at Rite Aid (they are free this week after +UP and $1/1 man Q) before I even knew about this deal so it works out great for me. I don't even have to go to Rite Aid to buy a qualifying item. With that said, I did something similar to this last year from an ad in People magazine and the promised gift card never came (and I mailed my entry in early), so I am not holding my breath I will receive this one but heck for 45 cents it is always worth a shot to make $10. No UPC is required, just your original Rite Aid sales receipt. Thanks MC for sharing about this deal.

So I can just buy a bag of chips and get $10 back?

burkotron5k said:   So I can just buy a bag of chips and get $10 back?

if they don't run out of GC's....yes.

Has anyone received the GC yet?

I have rarely received gift cards from these types of magazine offers. I think I will stay away from them in the future and save the 45 cent loss for postage.

MrVietnam said:   I have rarely received gift cards from these types of magazine offers. I think I will stay away from them in the future and save the 45 cent loss for postage.

Is there even anyone to contact about it?

MrVietnam said:   I have rarely received gift cards from these types of magazine offers. I think I will stay away from them in the future and save the 45 cent loss for postage.

Should none of us do the deal because it "rarely" worked for you. Why are you posting?

peepsiemom said:   MrVietnam said:   I have rarely received gift cards from these types of magazine offers. I think I will stay away from them in the future and save the 45 cent loss for postage.

Should none of us do the deal because it "rarely" worked for you. Why are you posting?

Whether you do the deal or not is totally up to you, but since the deal ended last September 18th, I recommend you not do it if you haven't done it by now. I was just posting my experience from doing this deal and other similar types of magazine offer deals. No need to attack, peepsimom.

Miracles still happen. Today in the mail I got an oversized envelope from FITNESS magazine and it I found a $10 Rite Aid gift card along with a short note: "Congratulations! We're so excited that you were a part of the Fabulous Fall Finds progrm in the September issue of Fitness! Enclosed please find your $10 Rite Aid gift card. Look for our next Rite Aid promotion in the February 2013 issue! Until next time, your friends at Fitness"

Anyone else get their gift card? I sent my receipt in early on in the promotion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014