• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey FW'ers

I have spent weeks trying to find a small desk for my laptop that didn't look like it was made from cardboard or cost $$$$'s, sorry Pottery Barn, your way out of my budget. Eventually Office Depot came through for me.

I checked out the Realspace Inlay Writing Desk, good quality construction with a nice veneer inlay on the top, discounted from $139.99 to $99.99 but of course were all sold out in store. Checked online, they were in stock and have free shipping....

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/358393/Realspace-Inlay-Writing-Desk-30-12/

You can also use a $20 off $75 coupon code while checking out - 683550516

Total $79.99 + TAX, nice saving of $60.

Its a compact desk, not really suitable for your dual 32" monitor setup, but for a laptop and some papers, its a nice size.

Member Summary

Desk Picture
Thanks Scottiedug
Disclaimer
  • Size - 30 1/2"H x 47 1/4"W x 22"D
  • Light Cherry Veneer
  • Single Drawer
  • Parquet writing surface features a two-tone finish
  • Single accessory drawer with attractive nickel pull.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you're way out of my budget

Any extra rewards from Shop Discover or FW Cash Back?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014