• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic KX-TG4032B DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System @ Staple Clearance for $7.00 (YMMV)

Panasonic KX-TG4032B DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System @ Staple Clearance for $7.00

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?lan...

SKU : 856030

Inventory Checker :
http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesStoreInventory?sto...

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

zas op

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Panasonic KX-TG4032B
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

inventory link doesn't work

Checked ZIP codes at 100 mile radius in a dozen states that I happen to know off the top of my head... only found "low stock" in Addison, TX. So, good luck with this deal.

"Not sold at this location"

check 100 miles around, not sold at ANY location.

Found one location about 40 miles away with "low stock"...

Maybe I should call first? ;}~

Thanks OP! Grabbed the last one at the local store Madisonville KY).

Asked the cashier to check the price before I checked out and she pointed to the 49.99 clearance sticker. I asked her to scan it anyway and it rang up $7. She took down the SKU so she could check to see if there were any left in inv so she could grab one

Use the 20% off thread to make this super hot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.