• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
To be eligible for the $10 offer, you must (i) be a new Auto-reload customer, (ii) sign up for Auto-reload using a valid Visa Card on your Starbucks mobile application by 11:59 p.m. PST on August 24, 2012 and (iii) complete at least one Auto-reload transaction for a minimum of $25 by 11:59 p.m. PST on September 24, 2012. Bonus load will be applied to the reloaded Starbucks Card within 10 business days of your first completed Auto-reload transaction. Only one $10 bonus load per Visa account allowed. Limited time offer.

Member Summary

Starbuck's
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Never got mine either.

janshien (Sep. 09, 2012 @ 11:42a) |

Never got mine either. i emailed them

I signed up for auto reload and loaded my card with $25 with visa card before the o... (more)

ernie334 (Oct. 18, 2012 @ 7:12a) |

never got mine

cyclespeed (Nov. 20, 2012 @ 3:00p) |

Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can you add a source to verify ? could not find this deal anywhere.

Got an email yesterday: "We've contacted you because you registered at Starbucks.com for news & promotions - or you provided us with your email address. Your address is listed as......." So I'm not sure if this is specific to certain customers or everyone.

I got an email yesterday that offered $5 for reloading $20, so may be it's a targeted one.

My email was for auto reload.........so a bit different. really a no lose situation if you already have the starbucks app and have never used auto reload. You can always kill the autoreload after you get the 10 bucks!

do the links from the possibly targeted emails lead a page (or address that might hint towards it) that say "get $xx when you autoreload $yy"

I remember when I clicked on the "view this email as a webpage" or something like "having trouble viewing this? click here" it would lead to something the same or very similar to the offer I received in the email.

I believe the offer is targeted and the amount differs depending on the user. (all I've been getting lately are the new roast emails and the bistro box lunches emails....sigh. I want teh free money for reloading emails)

oh well. thanks for the heads up though

bigalpo said:   My email was for auto reload.........so a bit different. really a no lose situation if you already have the starbucks app and have never used auto reload. You can always kill the autoreload after you get the 10 bucks!

Yeah, it's different. I got one for $5 when reload $20+ with Visa card also. The email subject line is "Get an extra $5 in about 5 seconds" Wish I got the $10 for auto-reloading instead, can always cancel after get the $10.

Anyways, here's the link (took out my email address)

Get $5 when you reload your Starbucks Card on your phone with a Visa card.

By the way, can't remember for sure (bad memory these days) but I think I may have done an auto-reloading bonus last year, so maybe that's why I'm not targeted with the $10 auto-reloading offer, $5 is still nice!

I thought this was for everyone - Link

If I didn't even get the email, should I try?

I didn't get my soy milk free when with my Green membership for My Starbucks Rewards.., did something change? Maybe its because I used a SB in a safeway, but I was sure I got the discount before....

*Complimentary choices include soy, non-fat, 2% (our standard), whole or cream (breve, half-and-half). This offer is subject to change and is valid at participating stores.

Perhaps all the safeway/Target located stores no longer offer this anymore, or is it just the one store?

haven't got the promo but I'll try

any1 got their $10 bonus yet?

expired said:   I didn't get my soy milk free when with my Green membership for My Starbucks Rewards.., did something change? Maybe its because I used a SB in a safeway, but I was sure I got the discount before....

*Complimentary choices include soy, non-fat, 2% (our standard), whole or cream (breve, half-and-half). This offer is subject to change and is valid at participating stores.

Perhaps all the safeway/Target located stores no longer offer this anymore, or is it just the one store?

From another part of the FAQ-- (maybe safeway is not participating in the options)

Will My Starbucks Rewards be recognized at all Starbucks stores?

Customers will receive a Star for each transaction at any U.S. or Canadian store that accepts the Starbucks Card. However, in-store benefits and coupon redemption will only be available at participating US and Canadian stores.

Has anyone gotten their $10 yet? I havent and it has reloaded twice.

I got mine

bigalpo said:   I got mine

Do you happen to know how long it was before you received it?

Thanks.

jess888 said:   bigalpo said:   I got mine

Do you happen to know how long it was before you received it?

Thanks.

My automatic reload was on 8/21 and I got the $10 on 8/23.

Still waiting on both my $10 and $5

still waiting for my $10 and $5 as well...

I've received one $5 on each of my two Starbucks cards. However, I did multiple reloads with different Visas as the deal implied $5 per Visa card, not $5 per Starbucks card.

No $10 as of yet.

Got this from CS:

"There are several conditions regarding the arrival of the $10 credit for this Visa Mobile-App promotion which are not made explicit in the e-mail you received. Sorry about that!

Customers must

be a first-time Auto-reload customer to qualify.
After Auto-reload is set up for $25 or more, the first transaction must successfully process by 11:59pm Pacific Time Sept. 24.
Customers must use a Visa to pay for the Auto-reload.
Only one $10 credit per Visa account allowed.
If all of these conditions are met, the credit will be processed within 10 business days of the transaction."

So I guess I wont be getting since I had auto reload on about a year ago when they did this promo.

Reloaded on 8/18. Promo has not shown up yet.

So I guess next time to get the $10, you need to get a new SB card, put $5 on it, but never activate auto-reload until this deal comes along.

This deal have too many hoops to jump. you know what..... I'll make my own coffee at home.

Never got mine either.

Never got mine either. i emailed them

I signed up for auto reload and loaded my card with $25 with visa card before the offer expired. I never got my $10 reward as promised.

Please advice.

Ad: http://ebm.e.starbucks.com/c/tag/hBQLDSCAJvkyvB8te5HNsnDLR3q/doc...

never got mine

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014