• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1m/3ft HDMI to 3RCA AV Video Cable $1.99 FS

Apply Free Shipping Code Y08XIN

http://www.cellularfactory.com/deals/item-47751_4054.html

Cellular Factory
See Cellular Factory promo codes that earn 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HDMI to 3RCA AV Video Cable (13.26kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Wow...I really don't think this cable will work...how can you convert digital to analog without an actual converter? This looks too good to be true IMO...

Also, does not transmit audio...

BlurryEyed said:   Wow...I really don't think this cable will work...how can you convert digital to analog without an actual converter? This looks too good to be true IMO...
agreed. was wondering but doesnt it look more like component cables? Still not sure that will work either!

This would only work if the device actually outputted a component video signal through an HDMI connector.

Edit: Here is an excerpt from an eBay auction for a similar cable:
A premium high performance quality HDMI- RCA cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater systems, and all other HDMI to RCA supported appliances
Please note: Cable might not work by just connecting PC with TV. Your video output device must support both analog and digital signal conversion and output function. Please consult your video output device's user manual for more information

69ragtop said:   This would only work if the device actually outputted a component video signal through an HDMI connector.

Edit: Here is an excerpt from an eBay auction for a similar cable:
A premium high performance quality HDMI- RCA cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater systems, and all other HDMI to RCA supported appliances
Please note: Cable might not work by just connecting PC with TV. Your video output device must support both analog and digital signal conversion and output function. Please consult your video output device's user manual for more information

Exactly. Well, I guess it would be a good deal if that were the case, but I'd say you have less than a 50/50 chance of it actually working...but for $2? Meh...

I have this, and it does not work connecting directly. Haven't tried what 69ragtop posted, but I have to say, know what you're buying.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014