Office Depot Tech Clearance Event

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just received an email from Office Depot about a tech clearance event...

Within the email there is also a couple take $25 off coupons:
Take $25 off a Toshiba or Asus laptop or tablet
Take $25 off HP or Brother clearance printer

The clearance link is here.

I have been looking for a replacement laptop for my wife as she complains about the dual core lappy is now too slow... there are several i5 laptop for under $500 which i think are decent deals:
Lenovo® IdeaPad Z570 (1024-DBU) Laptop Computer With 15.6" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-2450M Processor With Turbo Boost Technology, Gunmetal Gray $449.92
This one I like because it has 6GB memory... earlier on sale versions in other places are 4GB...

Gateway® NV77H23u Laptop Computer With 17.3" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-2430M Processor With Turbo Boost Technology, Red $459.92
For only $10 more than the Lenovo, you get a bigger screen, same 6GB, and a larger HD (750GB vs 500 GB)

ASUS® U56E-RBL7 Laptop Computer With 15.6" LED-Backlit Screen & 2nd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-2410M Processor With Turbo Boost 2.0 $499.94
Effective price is really $475 with the coupon. This bad boy has 8GB memory.

Edit: It is for Office Depot. Sorry for the confusion.

Member Summary

Lenovo IdeaPad Z570
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

When Staples has clearance on laptops.....

Always, recent previous deals were better....
They are banking that many buyers are motivated when they see
CLEARANCE....
and they are....

Just like, call your yard sale an "ESTATE SALE" and the pickers double as does prices...

The title says Staples but the link is for Office Depot?

Yeah this is for Office Depot I just got the coupons too

Have you put an SSD in your wife's laptop? That's likely to improve the (apparent) speed way more than a new laptop.

Thanks. A couple of good deals in there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014