• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I did not see this posted.

SKU #2330-4942

Page 12 of the weekly ad.

Seems to be in store only as I cannot find it on their website.

Enjoy.

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SanDisk Cruzer 64GB Flash Drive (23.07kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer

There WAS a previous post advising of this deal. My apologies to the community.

where is this deal ?

Amazon is $34.99 ...... where is the $29.99 deal ?

MustardMan said:   I did not see this posted.

SKU #2330-4942

Page 12 of the weekly ad.

Seems to be in store only as I cannot find it on their website.

Enjoy.

I see the 32 gb for 17.99 but do not see this one. BUT....If you are a teacher, they have a 25% off sale for yesterday and today. I do not know if this is nationwide or just in Virginia.Yesterday I got two 32gb Kingston drives on sale using the 25% off coupon and I also used a $5.00 off $25 or more purchase. It brought my price with tax down to $21.50 for two 32 gb flashdrives. I will need to look and see if the $5 off coupon is still good for today. If so...you may be able to combine the 25% off and $5 off coupons again if you made another purchase for about 2.50. They had the 25% off coupons on table in store but I am not even sure if you need the coupon for this deal.

SORRY....I just found the 5 off 25 coupon and it expired on the 18th. You can still get the 25% off teacher discount with eh maxperks card. You can sign up in store to get it.

25% off link....I hope

even @ 29.99, after tax will be around 32.5 saving only 2.5 from Amazon.

OfficeMax is good distance from where i am. might as well just order online save some gas.

OP said:   Amazon is $34.99 ...... where is the $29.99 deal ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014