BK Burger King Soft serve only .50

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

burger king image
Disclaimer
http://www.bk.com/en/us/fresh-offers/index.html

Title says it all

It's 100 degrees here in California. Sounds like a deal to me.

Member Summary

Burger King Cone
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
nice,taste good.Thanks. will there such promotion in the future?

a4709 (Sep. 02, 2012 @ 9:35a) |

Got them in Utah and they were generous. Got them same cones in Southern California and they were tall small circles. I ... (more)

MrVietnam (Sep. 02, 2012 @ 12:35p) |

New B.K. promo's from B.K. They are posted under "promo's" at the B.K. website and I used one today that I printed out. ... (more)

Atariman56 (Sep. 02, 2012 @ 6:53p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

please tell me how someone else has noticed that the texture, consistency and taste is all too close to dairy queen! LOL

Good deal to try this. thanks!

Holy crap. I'm going there tonight !! Thx OP.

not real ice cream I presume?

Kuchana said:   It 100 degrees here in California.I wish the midwest had only 100 degree days this summer. Not to mention a letter rain. Dust Bowl anyone?

You're in luck...half a buck.

It tastes like Dairy Queen and It's a hell of a lot cheaper.

my DOG loves it! big HIT at the drivethru too! when does it END!

thank you! finally someone that agrees with me. lol.

arribasn said:   not real ice cream I presume?

SOFT SERVE: Milkfat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Sweet Whey, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Natural and Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.

i know what the first five are but the rest your guess is as good as mine! :wave: haha.

Yum, propylene glycol monsters....

I like bacon as much as anyone, but this doesn't appeal to me.

USeeSpot said:   arribasn said:   not real ice cream I presume?

SOFT SERVE: Milkfat and Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Sweet Whey, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Natural and Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Mono & Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.

i know what the first five are but the rest your guess is as good as mine! :wave: haha.

If I didn't know better, I'd say those were the ingrediants for Semtex.

The secret ingredient is soylent green.

This is a certified deal!

Do you need a coupon?

clearanceman said:   Do you need a coupon?

No...just a printout of this thread.

LOL, you gots to give it to me Mr. King 'cause dats me in duh thread, duh Clearanceman!

There are 160 calories in Vanilla Soft Serve Cone

You could burn off the 160 calories from this Vanilla Soft Serve Cone in a variety of ways:

Weight lifting: vigorous (free weights, Nautilus, universal) for 19 minutes
Track and Field - shot put for 38 minutes
Dancing - tango for 50 minutes
Table Tennis for 38 minutes
Indoor skiing for 16 minutes
This is based on your weight of 140 lbs
Update Your Weight

E

You don't need any coupon. It is an ongoing special. Bk still has no expiration date listed online.

Great deal. Thanks for the find. Just came back with the family. Bought 4 ice creams for the price of 1 at DQ.

ilovetigger said:   Great deal. Thanks for the find. Just came back with the family. Bought 4 ice creams for the price of 1 at DQ.

Is that a national deal they're running?

Seems national... Going to BK now...

zoid99 said:   Seems national... Going to BK now...

I meant Dairy Queen, which a poster (ilovetigger) mentioned above. 4 cones for $1.

Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood what ilovetigger said. Thanks for explaining it to me, aarzi and dvdjunkee!

polishdreamer said:   Holy crap.


I think that's what happens when a priest eats one of these...

sarahturtle said:   zoid99 said:   Seems national... Going to BK now...

I meant Dairy Queen, which a poster (ilovetigger) mentioned above. 4 cones for $1.
Read again. It's ONE cone for TWO dollars.

sarahturtle said:   zoid99 said:   Seems national... Going to BK now...

I meant Dairy Queen, which a poster (ilovetigger) mentioned above. 4 cones for $1.


The poster meant that he paid $2 for 4 cones at BK, which is the same price as 1 cone at DQ.

dont anyone mention these are not healthy and is made from recycled plastic

i'm buying one now and one at lunch and one at break and one...

Calories 160
Protein 4g
Carbohydrates 27g
Sugar 20g
Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg
Sodium 130mg

Thanks. I've had 1 every day on my way home from work. No wonder I'm fat.

Kuchana said:   Thanks. I've had 1 every day on my way home from work. No wonder I'm fat.

Since these are 160 calories and 4 grams of fat I am going to go out on a limb and suggest the genesis of the problem lies elsewhere.

rushhound said:   Kuchana said:   Thanks. I've had 1 every day on my way home from work. No wonder I'm fat.

Since these are 160 calories and 4 grams of fat I am going to go out on a limb and suggest the genesis of the problem lies elsewhere.
Good call.

i prefer mcdonalds soft serve over BK..

some BK would charge you regular price unless mentioning the promotion.

flybird345 said:   i prefer mcdonalds soft serve over BK..

I think BK may source the mix from different suppliers.
Last year when they started doing this it was really good.
It had a nice firm texture and good taste.

I got one tonight and it was just not very good.
Definitely not the same as the ones from last year.

Kuchana said:   http://www.bk.com/en/us/fresh-offers/index.html

Title says it all

It's 100 degrees here in California. Sounds like a deal to me.


Thanks OP!

PS: Anyone else feel like $.50 is not that great a deal?

each BK has their own way to counter the promotion. I heard some never served with a cone and always served with a small paper cup instead. Some just gave single loop of ice-cream and pretended that it is how it should be. Some gave tall small circles and pretended that they are generous. How's yours?

I enjoyed two (2) yesterday in Lewiston, Maine. They were both nice tasting cones, with good size and smooth texture. Thanks, BK!

Skipping 5 Messages...
a4709 said:   nice,taste good.Thanks. will there such promotion in the future?


New B.K. promo's from B.K. They are posted under "promo's" at the B.K. website and I used one today that I printed out. I'm not as dumb as I look.

Link......http://www.bk.com/coupon/



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014