• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1196647/
Just got back from meijer and did this deal.My wife wanted Ipad for school and could not wait for new one to come out so I got the 64 gig new Ipad for $503 out the door.Just signed up for meijer credit card and got the 10%plus 10% plus %15 off deal.The Ipad was on sale for $679.I forgot to try and price match Microcenter which is at $659 for the 64gig.

Member Summary

iPad 3 64GB
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't forget this deal also plies to other apple products (like apple tv) and for all electronics dept stuff like iPad cases etc. Sweet!

Great deal. In for 1

My meijer pulled anything apple from the sales floor. Had my kids with me so couldn't ask anyone.

Cutshaw said:    Had my kids with me so couldn't ask anyone.

Why would that matter ? Were you going to use vulgarities while inquiring if they had them ?

i would be cussing all up and down that place till i got my pad. Hopefully my kids would also help me by screaming and cussing as well.

rckola911 said:   i would be cussing all up and down that place till i got my pad. Hopefully my kids would also help me by screaming and cussing as well.

Got to teach 'em young the best ways to get deals!

There's a new tablet deal every week

Was this one day only? Ok just saw today only in the title. Damn!

Can we get a Credit card sign up mention in the title ??

no meijer in my area, atleast someone is enjoying it.

The deal is over but seems like it comes back about every 3 weeks.Soon Meier might kill the deal so try to get it while You can.Just an update: I tried to buy applecare at the Apple Store for this iPad and they said when they typed in serial number that it was purchased in June? go figure,they had to call apple support to get it straightened out.Oh well good luck next time for those who did not get it.Prices might come down soon anyway.

Now days you should only apply a new credit card when there is >$400 bonus (there are bunch of 30k,40k,50k credit card bonus floating around now). Why do you want to apply for this meijer credit card to just save 10% on a ipad?

great deal.....

If this deal happens every three weeks how does one find out exactly what day it falls on?

At the Madison Heights meijer, they put a sign up at the entrance to the store.......It is a Friday & Saturday only deal, they just don't have it every week.

It usually falls on a sat.I get a meijer E-mail and it tells me that you get 15% off general merchandise when you use your meijer credit card.

This deal was on again today. It does seem to come around once a month, at least recently it has... I combined with the deal here.

Got the newest Ipad 16GB wifi only which was on sale for $459. Then -10%, 10%, -15%. Total including all discounts and before tax was $316.02 an then I got a -$25 coupon off of next purchase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014