• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/ticket/
Fill out form, choose museum, wait for e-mail tickets, then print. Enjoy your 2 tickets for the museum.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/venues/

Deal Is Live Order Today

ihaveadeal op

Member Summary

museum
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I always look when this comes up and I always feel exactly the same way.

elizard (Sep. 26, 2012 @ 6:40p) |

it's tomorrow!!!!

IndianInUSA (Sep. 28, 2012 @ 1:18p) |

Bump.

fivetalents (Sep. 28, 2012 @ 10:42p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Always good. Too bad Nevada, besides the great Harrah's auto collection museum, never bothers to participate in a decent fashion.

Isn't the Smithsonian always free? Then the map's argument is invalid...

mobarakeh said:   Isn't the Smithsonian always free? Then the map's argument is invalid...

This is Smithsonian Magazine's free museum project. As an example, the above auto museum is normally $10 for an adult admission.

Alright!! I always wanted to visit the crime and punishment museum but always get caught up in the free ones. Now since this is free i am going

Did this last year and had to pay for children.

Found out that one day per week there are hours that are 100% free for all which is a better deal.

Thanks OP, been waiting for this to come around again.

thanks op for the reminder. this is the third year for us to use this deal...
not all the good museums in dc area is free. look out for some beautiful gardens from the list, if you are not the museum person.
you don't need to pay for the children, if you generate the passes from another email id

Used this last year to go to the Carnegie Museum of Art and natural History in Pittsburgh. Great deal and will go again this year (as it is slim pickings otherwise in this area, too). Thanks for the heads up!

I guess the Intrepid's not on the list this time b/c of the Enterprise.

Which museums are worth watching in Seattle. Any suggestions?

I saw this the other day. Good deal.

thanks op....taking my grandchildren

Time to get some Brownie Points !! Thanks OP

Thanks. Newseum in DC is on there, usually $20/per adult.

They have the Adler Planetarium in Chicago which I was planning on visiting soon. Thanks OP!

DC people with kids can choose Newseum or National Building Museum or Ladew Topiary Gardens (Baltimore)

Got mine in Ft. Worth. Can anyone tell me how crowded they are on Free Museum Day?

Lots of great museums to choose from. Thanks Butcherboy.

Love travelling, love it! Thanks OP!

Just printed my tickets. Really simple. Many museums to choose from nationwide.

Thanks OP, now I can add a little culture in my life. It will be a nice break from playing video games. pew pew pew!

thanks OP. In for 2 museums

Nice!

what are the good museums which are not free on usual days in NC

last year in fort worth was a zoo, lots of school kids
last year if you had thr fort worth museum of science and history ticket they let you use it at all the nearby museums such as art,national cowgirl museum, etc
pretty sweet deal, since you were aleady there and parked

looks like this year fort worth museum of science and history isnt on the list, unless i missed it

time to see log cabin village again

Thanks

in i guess

Except for a very few most of the museums in the list in L.A are worthless.

This free day is this Saturday.

mnsweeps said:   Except for a very few most of the museums in the list in L.A are worthless.

I always look when this comes up and I always feel exactly the same way.

it's tomorrow!!!!

Bump.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014