• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

cell watch
Disclaimer
This watch phone is a quad band GSM (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz) unlocked phone that can be used from anywhere across the world. Stick in a SIM card and you gain instant access to an amazing communication device that works like a cell phone on your wrist. This thrifty watch phone also includes a clear and accurate 1.49 inch touch screen LCD display that allows for easy menu navigation and quick dialing without even having to use the included stylus, just use your fingers!

wristwatch cellphone

Features

Product Type

Wrist Watch

Manufacturer Part Number

WPG13BKa

Manufacturer Website Address

www.svp-tech.com

Manufacturer

Silicon Valley Peripherals

Product Name

Wrist Watch

Brand Name

SVP

Package Contents

Wrist Watch
Bluetooth Headset
USB Charging Cable
Power Adapter
User Manual

Dimensions

0.5" Height x 1.7" Width x 2.4" Depth

Features

Stopwatch

Calendar

Data Bank

World Time

GSM Quad Band

Digital Text Reader

Watch Design

Rectangle Face Chronograph

Watch Format

Digital

Movement

Quartz

Face

1 Digital LCD Main Dial

Wrist Band

Strap

Built-in Components

Calculator

Bluetooth

Cellular Phone

Multimedia Player

Camera

Speaker

Digital Voice Recorder

wristwatch cellphone

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SVP Wrist Watch
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
it's not the android watch style cellphone.

gadgetfan (Sep. 18, 2012 @ 2:03a) |

no android os in it.

gadgetfan (Sep. 18, 2012 @ 2:03a) |

It's very cheap watch cellphone ,there are too many online stores in the internet.

gadgetfan (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 8:46a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oooh! I can look like Knight Rider now.

yukyuk0315 said:   Oooh! I can look like Knight Rider now.

Yes, Martin, you do. Would you like to know where Rick is again?

I can't believe the relative lack of response. You guys will buy 100 sticks with wires glued on if they're a good deal. What's not to like? For less than the price of a tank of gas you can be Dick Tracy or, yes, yukyuk, Knight Rider.

how many did you buy?

been waiting for the "Dick Tracy" watch as you call it, but this is not it. This thing is so bulky I might as well just put a rubber band around my cell phone and slap it on my wrist. And also, compared to many cell phones, this thing is lacking in many features. I'll wait for something better, even if it costs more.

So *that's* how they keep up with the merchandise...

Just FYI, not sold directly by Buy.com, just ON Buy.com (like Amazon Marketplace). The seller is http://mail-direct.store.buy.com/ who does have good reviews.

looks like it would be fun to txt on!

AcidSpectrum said:   been waiting for the "Dick Tracy" watch as you call it, but this is not it. This thing is so bulky I might as well just put a rubber band around my cell phone and slap it on my wrist. And also, compared to many cell phones, this thing is lacking in many features. I'll wait for something better, even if it costs more.

I'm pretty sure Dick Tracy's watch was pretty bulky, for a watch. The movie version was classy with chrome, which will cost ya a lot more than $60, and it didn't have bluetooth which is a bummer.

Just saying.

What version of android does it run?

What version of android does it run?

0.0 by the looks of it.

"The nation that controls magnetism will control the universe."

mini SIM or regular??

I used to have a watch cellphone, in 2007-8 the Hyundai W100. It was very fun back in those days, I just chain the phone with my keys and everyone thought the phone was a tomagochi. I don't think it is worth it now though, since you don't get to surf internet or play fruit ninja.

Who wants it with an iphone out there.

No android OS?

Wonder what the SAR rating is and what type of cancer this thing would give me.

gujuTheKid said:   Wonder what the SAR rating is and what type of cancer this thing would give me.

butt cancer.

Really this made the "best deal" category?

it's not the android watch style cellphone.

no android os in it.

It's very cheap watch cellphone ,there are too many online stores in the internet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014