• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

After ordering Charles Tyrwhitt off one of the last deals posted on FW this has been where I order all my shirts. They are simply some of the best dress shirts I've ever purchased. Deal was posted for Living Social New Orleans, but shouldn't be an issue for anyone to order.

Details:

When it comes to dressing well in the workplace, there are those who constantly try, and those who just know how. Show everyone how it's done with this deal from Charles Tyrwhitt: Pay $25 for $50, or $50 for $100 to spend on men's dress shirts and accessories. Founded in 1986 by Nick Wheeler, this British-based retailer ensures you'll always be dapperly dressed to impress for any and all office occasions. Choose from an array of dress shirts -- these exquisitely detailed shirts come in a variety of patterns and styles, including slim fit, non-iron material, and even clearance and mid-season sale items. Charles Tyrwhitt also offers a variety of fashionable ties, suits, shoes, outerwear, and a selection of women's wear for a casual and poised look -- making it a lot easier to always be dressed to the nines.

Want more? Check out Charles Tyrwhitt on Facebook.

PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON AUGUST 19, 2017
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON NOVEMBER 30, 2012

Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift Valid only for online purchases, including multi-buy items Excludes $4.95 standard shipping rate Excludes gift cards, gift boxes and alterations Entire value must be used in single visit Other conditions apply

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Charles Tyrwhitt Living
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    LSBDAY
    20% off any order (expires 7/28/14 2:59am)
    Restrictions apply; Max savings $20.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note: entire value must be used in 1 purchase

Thanks!

If this is anything like the similar Groupon, this will turn into a decent deal, but not as good as you might hope. For the Groupon, you had to use a special link, and the prices were different for individual items. You could still take advantage of their 4 shirts for $$ deals, but then you had to pay rack rate shipping and no other sales vouchers could apply. Don't get me wrong, the prices were still good for some excellent quality shirts.

Would this voucher work on Clearance items?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014