• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Scandinavia-Full-size-Platf...
FEATURES
Size of bed: Full
Type of bed: Platform
Materials: Mixed Hardwoods
Inner platform dimensions: 13 high x 56 wide x 76 long in inches
Finish: Black, mahogany, medium oak, walnut
Can be used with or without a box spring foundation
Can be used with both conventional & futon queen-size mattresses as well as memory foam mattresses
Sleeps two adults
Fits a standard full-size mattress which is 75 inches long x 54 inches wide
Supports up to 750 pounds of distributed weight
Sturdy design and construction with solid wood support slats with a center support rail and three center leg supports
Metal-to-metal side rail brackets facilitate easy assembly and durability
Multi-step furniture grade finish provides a durable deep hue for a great lifetime look
Environmentally responsible manufacturing using only sustainable woods
Mattress platform is about 1 inch wider & longer than the mattress to accommodate bedding
Bed dimentions: 13 inches high x 56 inches wide x 81 inches deep

Number of boxes: 1

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal - wish it was queen size though! Thanks OP

anokun7 said:   great deal - wish it was queen size though! Thanks OP

"Can be used with both conventional & futon queen-size mattresses as well as memory foam mattresses"

Some of the reviews are scary. It's worth reading them if you're considering this bed.

Seems like there is no Headboard. Just the platform slats and a frame around it.

This is out of the blue I realize, but I am new on here and it appears you know your way around. Do you have any tips or direction to point me in to get A pair of Monster Beats Audio by Dr Dre
the Michael Jackson edition. I don't know where I've been since these were released roughly 18 months ago. I only found out about them yesterday. To see him in concert was number 1 on my Bucket List. Ironically I bought a laptop from HP last month and part of the draw to the HP site was a promo of $50 off instantly when you bought a laptop w/ Beats audio and Beats headphones at the same time. Ironically, they were out of stock and have yet to get more in and now I am thankful for that. I thought I found a great deal on them last night, but I discovered there are more counterfeit websites sellers than legitimate sellers w/ the real mccoy. Now I'm afraid to make a purchase at all. There is lots of warning to look out for the fakes and to verify the serial number. How does one do that online. You still have to trust that what your paying for (even if they give me a serial number) I won't be certain until I've paid and I receive them.
Can you help me? If this is a nuisance, just tell me NO. Thank You.

mameikle said:   This is out of the blue I realize, but I am new on here and it appears you know your way around. Do you have any tips or direction to point me in to get A pair of Monster Beats Audio by Dr Dre
the Michael Jackson edition. I don't know where I've been since these were released roughly 18 months ago. I only found out about them yesterday. To see him in concert was number 1 on my Bucket List. Ironically I bought a laptop from HP last month and part of the draw to the HP site was a promo of $50 off instantly when you bought a laptop w/ Beats audio and Beats headphones at the same time. Ironically, they were out of stock and have yet to get more in and now I am thankful for that. I thought I found a great deal on them last night, but I discovered there are more counterfeit websites sellers than legitimate sellers w/ the real mccoy. Now I'm afraid to make a purchase at all. There is lots of warning to look out for the fakes and to verify the serial number. How does one do that online. You still have to trust that what your paying for (even if they give me a serial number) I won't be certain until I've paid and I receive them.
Can you help me? If this is a nuisance, just tell me NO. Thank You.

You are posting on the wrong forum. Try "deal discussions".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014