• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo offers its 5.7-lb. Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 Intel Core i7 2.1GHz 15.6" LED-Backlit Widescreen Notebook in Gray, model no. 21514FU, for $1,399. Coupon code "7DAYSDEAL" cuts it to $699. It features an Intel Core i7-3612QM 2.1GHz Ivy Bridge quad-core processor, 15.6" 1366x768 LED-backlit widescreen LCD, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, DVD burner, 802.11n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, 6-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Coupon expires August 24.
LINK

Lenovo
See Lenovo coupons that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

GPU: HD4000

I wouldn't call 15.6 16. Also why can't they make these laptops with a decent resolution?

russ0519 said:   I wouldn't call 15.6 16. Also why can't they make these laptops with a decent resolution?

Fixed the OP.
Thanks!

Agreed -- the resolution on modern laptops is disgusting. 1920x1080 should be the absolute, bare minimum.

Exactly, this is why I held off on my purchase.

russ0519 said:   I wouldn't call 15.6 16. Also why can't they make these laptops with a decent resolution?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014