• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New3gg has a few popular PC games under $10. All ship for free!

$9.99 L.A. Noire: Complete Edition
$7.99 Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
$6.99 Mass Effect 2
$4.99 Fallout: New Vegas
$4.99 Brink

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Newegg (49.60kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

L.A. Noire: Complete Edition (10.52kB)
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer

Borderlands: GOTY Edition (12.22kB)
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer

Mass Effect 2 (10.65kB)
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer

Fallout: New Vegas (9.38kB)
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer

Brink (7.88kB)
Thanks nave74
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Good prices, but watch out with L.A. Noir.

The port from console is poorly executed, and there are tons of people who can't get the game to play (myself being one of those)
If you Google LA Noir with the terms complete or pc, and hang or freeze, you will find loads of horror stories
I have played it on Xbox 360 before, so I know that it is a fun game if you can get it to work. GOOD LUCK!

On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised with cost to value of Fallout New Vegas (it was $19.99 when I bought it).
The story is pretty good, and the game is excellent in terms of replayability. I have over 200 hours of total time played, so it was easily worth the $20 to me & I doubt many will be disappointed at $5

Solipsist said:   Good prices, but watch out with L.A. Noir.

The port from console is poorly executed, and there are tons of people who can't get the game to play (myself being one of those)
If you Google LA Noir with the terms complete or pc, and hang or freeze, you will find loads of horror stories
I have played it on Xbox 360 before, so I know that it is a fun game if you can get it to work. GOOD LUCK!

On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised with cost to value of Fallout New Vegas (it was $19.99 when I bought it).
The story is pretty good, and the game is excellent in terms of replayability. I have over 200 hours of total time played, so it was easily worth the $20 to me & I doubt many will be disappointed at $5

Good information....That stinks. L.A. Noire is one of my favorite games!

Borderlands is an awesome game. I had a lot of fun playing with my BIL.
Mass Effect 2 was great, but such a commitment of time.
Fallout: new Vegas just didn't have the fun factor that 3 did, I couldn't get into the game.

nice deal, fallout new vegas on its way

Solipsist said:   Good prices, but watch out with L.A. Noir.

+1. Bought it on steam, never got it to work, Steam told me to pound sand. Cost steam my business over what was about 8 dollars.

LA Noire was a pain in the ass to get running but I did.

can't decide whether to get borderlands again...already got through steam

had numerous problems running it when steam decides to take an attitude

Dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014