TSC 2000 WATT GENERATOR $149 YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
May be hard to find and have no 1st hand knowledge of its operation,but price is good and reviews seemed favorable , http://www.tractorsupply.com/sportsman-trade-2000-watt-portable-...

Tractor Supply Company
Need a Tractor Supply Company coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

TSC 2000 WATT GENERATOR
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As a senior member...you should know to put key information in the title...for this one: "In select stores only"

r u happy now, the add says it all anyways, besides they have other things on clearance as well figure I'd stear some folks to the website to check them out

buster2 said:   r u happy now, the add says it all anyways, besides they have other things on clearance as well figure I'd stear some folks to the website to check them out

It's "ad" and "steer".

This is again listed on their website as: "In Select Stores Only" and you can't check in-store stock or order it for in-store pickup so adding "YMMV" doesn't explain the nature of this deal.

"In Select Stores Only"....means........"In Select Stores Only" and what should be in the title.

buster2 said:   r u happy now, the add says it all anyways, besides they have other things on clearance as well figure I'd stear some folks to the website to check them out

You'll never make everyone happy. Everyone has a bitch...

YMMV covers it as far as I am concerned.

Your right I'm wrong,Now go find somebody else to birch at and get a real life,LOL

buster2 said:   Your right I'm wrong,Now go find somebody else to birch at and get a real life,LOL

Spelling my friend, spelling.

while spelling is important, I agree that YMMV is enough to indicate a store.

Thank you OP, Nice find.

Thats one that obviously went waaaayyyyy over your head,LOL

Not California legal

GreenTrash said:   Not California legal

What is CA legal?

SafetyDance said:   GreenTrash said:   Not California legal

What is CA legal?

Runs on medicinal pot with no carcinogenic emissions

bletzinger said:   SafetyDance said:   GreenTrash said:   Not California legal

What is CA legal?

Runs on medicinal pot with no carcinogenic emissions

Yes - it doesn't exhale.

fwbuckeye said:   while spelling is important, I agree that YMMV is enough to indicate a store.As in a storefront? That generally calls for a B&M.

Sorry, I don't see the big deal over the wording.

I CLICKed on the OP's LINK, entered my Zipcode, and by individually CLICKing on each store in my area, I discovered that only *ONE* had it in stock.

But, the review about 267VAC, dirty oil, blowing out 4 light bulbs, noisy CLACKING sound, etc... sort of turned me off.

I just want something to run my:
  1. Refrigerator (~150W)
  2. Chest Freezer (~80W)
  3. A few fluorescent lights (up to 23W each)
  4. A laptop, FiOS modem, STB and UPS (didn't measure - maybe ~100W total)
  5. A DECT 6.0 Base with 3 wireless phones (didn't measure) although I still have a couple of 'Rotary Dial' "Old-Fashioned" phones around...
  6. My microwave (~1000W) when the frig and freezer are off / unplugged of course! [Who can wait for a gas oven to heat up a TV Dinner?!? ]
  7. My Panasonic 32" LCD TV (~50W)

I also recently read reviews about "Clean vs Dirty" sine waves, so I'll probably have to spend *MUCH* more to get "Clean" power.

NOTE: All wattage measurements done with a Kill-A-Watt.

P.S. IMO, folks that post misspelled words probably don't have a job where they have to daily reply to co-workers / managers via E-Mail, so, they just don't realize that they're spelling words incorrectly. They *COULD* use a 'Spell-Checker', but even then "There vs Their", "Ad vs Add", "Steer vs Stear" won't get highlighted. So, just accept, or reject, the deal and forget about the OP's spelling / grammar. Their intentions are good, regardless of their spelling.

Now showing $99 on the TSC web site. Probably extreme YMMV, but if you can find one at this price...well worth it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014