• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kate Spade Surprise Sale: Up to 75% Off Select Bags, Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories

Shipping adds $5.00

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I hate sites that make you give up your email address just to look at their sales; makes me leave every time.

I was able to bypass the sign in/up by clicking on the shopping bag....

Even better deal - Price Match at Nordstrom's - YMMV!

My wife went to the Nordstrom's in Santa Monica Place to look at a handbag, and they offered to price match the kate spade surprise sale price after confirming the sale on the website!

The bag she wanted wasn't in-stock, but they ordered it for her with FREE SHIPPING to our home! Best of all, we get Nordstrom's excellent customer service including FREE RETURNS (kate spade site is Final Sale with no returns).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014