• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Big Bang Theory $16.99 each for Seasons 1-4 DVD at Target B&M

Target has all 4 seasons of Big Bang Theory on sale for $16.99 each -- which is about half off for seasons 2-4 and 8 dollars off regular price for season one. Not the BEST price I've seen, but its the best price I could find locally without shipping, etc.

I don't know when this pricing ends (usually it is for a week) so YMMV. Also, most stores seem to be selling out, so see if you can get a raincheck for DVD's when they restock.

Bazinga!

Member Summary

Big Bang Theory Seasons 1-4 DVD (29.91kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Just to clarify -- individual seasons are on sale for $16.99 -- Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, OR Season 4.

The picture in the Quick Summary area shows an image which suggests the deal is for the seasons 1-4 omnibus set, which is not the case. Since there is a "seasons 1-4" set for sale, it's worth clarifying this point..

Oh, boooh. I thought it was $17 for all of them. QQ

Bazinga!

Nally said:   Just to clarify -- individual seasons are on sale for $16.99 -- Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, OR Season 4.

The picture in the Quick Summary area shows an image which suggests the deal is for the seasons 1-4 omnibus set, which is not the case. Since there is a "seasons 1-4" set for sale, it's worth clarifying this point..

I didnt pick the picture -- Fatwallet did. It IS $16.99 per season -- which is still a good deal, but not a fricking awesome deal if it was for all 4 seasons! sorry for any confusion --

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014